Sign in to follow this  
team_player

My Sniper brings all the boys to the yard cause damn right it's better than yours

Hey I've added everyone I can so far if you want to be part of this please just inbox me your steam url, also I wont be online in the next 24hours as my steam is currently playing up, should be fixed by tomorrow

• Like 1

I would love to have a group of people I can actively play with, I live in Aus as well, NSW. My steam addy is: daracos

I'll add you and hope for a reply when you get steam actively working again :)

Looking for a team to play frequently too, hit me up skype or steam both IDs are k1infran.

Hey I can't find your names so please link me your profile url's instead

For now I only have the online version but I can still accept requests and so on so I will be putting the group together and I can still play but I can't go on chat yet

We still have room for more so if your interested please be sure to post on here or inbox me your steam profile link. So I can add you as a friend and invite you to the group

LOL i would like to point out that your rifle brings all the "boys" to the yard not because its better. but because your'e singing that melody with your in-game mic on...

Edited by ParisDrop

ok sounds good, how many people are you looking to keep this group down too?

haha nice paris, daowner probably about 10 very maximum, also I invited jigglypuff but you didn't respond

IF YOU ADDED ME AS A FRIEND PLEASE MESSAGE ME TELLING ME THAT YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE TEAM OTHERWISE I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE

Hey I'll add you now sorry I just saw this again recently we have one last spot after you