i was banned after i killed four people on US 1088 Hosted by Zombie Hoards [ZH] clan Admin PolarBearJ

Admins reason for ban was racism

although i did not use any channels while on their server

did not say a word in game

i was playing as [ZH] J1gglyPuff after i was kicked from the server using my actuall player name FallenBK777, and my alter ego Friendly Jerry when i mess around in cherno as a noob

Impersonating someone? I think that deserves a ban.

Would you like to explain to me why the CSA clan keeps getting banned after wiping your ZH clan on 1088/1669? Me, Jeremy, and Behee Just killed about 5 ZH members and after the fight ends I loot the bodies and we find duped items on every one of y'all (Mt dews/Satchel/RGO nades etc) And an M40A3/PDW SD/AS50 TWS, and seeming how your clan has had these before I decided to not be cheap and pick a as50 TWS up so i instead get the M40 and behold, we run up a hill to wait for your clanmates to return and we get a spot to camp, and BOOM, You have been banned for having hacked weapons :/

I don't understand your clan? Anyways, ban appeal for having a good fight then getting banned because I pick up the spoils of war, your clan is fun to fight with, all of the things y'all do cheaply we still enjoy the PvP, regardless of your server wide kicks and random bans and ghosting.

-CSA Decise

Would you like to explain to me why the CSA clan keeps getting banned after wiping your ZH clan on 1088/1669? Me, Jeremy, and Behee Just killed about 5 ZH members and after the fight ends I loot the bodies and we find duped items on every one of y'all (Mt dews/Satchel/RGO nades etc) And an M40A3/PDW SD/AS50 TWS, and seeming how your clan has had these before I decided to not be cheap and pick a as50 TWS up so i instead get the M40 and behold, we run up a hill to wait for your clanmates to return and we get a spot to camp, and BOOM, You have been banned for having hacked weapons :/

I don't understand your clan? Anyways, ban appeal for having a good fight then getting banned because I pick up the spoils of war, your clan is fun to fight with, all of the things y'all do cheaply we still enjoy the PvP, regardless of your server wide kicks and random bans and ghosting.

-CSA Decise

FYI 1669 is no longer, because it is constantly being DoS'd. Not pointing any fingers. Also, MTN dews aren't hacked. :). Also there are hacked weapon tents near electro and cherno, I myself have seen them with my own eyes. So please bitch somewhere else. Ghosting, is not possible since as server admin we CAN'T SEE WHERE YOU ARE!

FYI 1669 is no longer, because it is constantly being DoS'd. Not pointing any fingers. Also, MTN dews aren't hacked. :). Also there are hacked weapon tents near electro and cherno, I myself have seen them with my own eyes. So please bitch somewhere else. Ghosting, is not possible since as server admin we CAN'T SEE WHERE YOU ARE!

Are you retarded? I wasn't on 1669, those were all previous experiences. And you can ghost from being shot at to a different location, doesn't mean your going to log in and kill someone, could be a different reason.

And Mountain dews hacked...? I don't know why you assumed I thought they were idiot, I was saying every single one of your members had one meaning they dupe, not are hacking in weapons. I know that it's commonplace to kill a hacker or someone with hacked in weapons, but the fact that your clan has them and then bans someone else for killing and looting one is a bit hypocritical. Perhaps you should read more carefully, sir.

Are you retarded? I wasn't on 1669, those were all previous experiences. And you can ghost from being shot at to a different location, doesn't mean your going to log in and kill someone, could be a different reason.

And Mountain dews hacked...? I don't know why you assumed I thought they were idiot, I was saying every single one of your members had one meaning they dupe, not are hacking in weapons. I know that it's commonplace to kill a hacker or someone with hacked in weapons, but the fact that your clan has them and then bans someone else for killing and looting one is a bit hypocritical. Perhaps you should read more carefully, sir.

And you sir, should post some proof of our clans members using hacked weapons.

Impersonating someone? I think that deserves a ban.

So according to you i have been banned for metagaming and not racism...

impersonating someone is metagaming have not seen a single rule stating otherwise..

and last time i checked metagaming is not a bannable offense..

Ehh. Its whatever, just another person who is mad about a ban on one server. Go cry somewhere else, no one cares. 1 out of 4000 servers and you have to complain about one. Kind of sad don't you think? Its my server, so I can rule how I want.