NumberFive

a little group starting up xD

ok guys im starting up a little group of players to come join me new or old. you will need to kill your self... im wanting everyone to be starting with nothing this is including me when i already have a ghilli and range finds NV and all. i might be able to set up a youtube channel for this i would need help with some stuff. also this is a aussie group i hope to see some people joining if you have any questions post on here/or add me on steam (temin701) also add me on steam if u would like to join thank you :)

ok guys im starting up a little group of players to come join me new or old. you will need to kill your self... im wanting everyone to be starting with nothing this is including me when i already have a ghilli and range finds NV and all. i might be able to set up a youtube channel for this i would need help with some stuff. also this is a aussie group i hope to see some people joining if you have any questions post on here/or add me on steam (temin701) also add me on steam if u would like to join thank you :)

• Like 1

Dude can I get all that stuff off you before you kill yourself?

Steam: A_6_year_old

sorrry team i dont like giving away free stuff just like that because you were not the one who went and spent all that time getting it

I am very interestet to join, but have a few quesions:

1. Do you have teamspeak for communication while playing?

2. When shall it take place?

3. Where shalll it take place? I could supply a (unfortunatly) low pop server where I am admin.

4. How many peoples are you expecting / could I bring some friends?

5. Would it be a regular thing or just a one time offer?