Sign in to follow this  
SquirrelGott

Alt+F4 helps, End Task does the same.

Please allow Alt+F4, Task Manager END TASK does the same thing. So getting rid of Alt+F4 was a wasted effort. This helps against hackers, which has happened 6 times to me so far in the last 2 weeks.

Disconnecting to avoid death is an exploit regardless of how you try to rationalize it. In DayZ you have a single objective which is to survive. If you disconnect to avoid dying you are breaking the game.

"but but, haxxorszz!"

Just stop. If you're afraid to loose your gear you should just stop playing now.

Alt+F4 during combat is just as bad as hacking [no]. Get rid of it thanks.

Your efforts are futile MUAHAHA Task Manager = End Task. :P

And no it is nothing like hacking, you couldn't be more wrong.

Disconnecting to avoid death is an exploit regardless of how you try to rationalize it. In DayZ you have a single objective which is to survive. If you disconnect to avoid dying you are breaking the game.

"but but, haxxorszz!"

Just stop. If you're afraid to loose your gear you should just stop playing now.

End Task won't go away so deal with it, we are not all children like you who have all day to play games. Some of us have lives and have to work to earn money, time is money.

"but but, haxxorszz!"

I have never disconnected to avoid death EXCEPT on a few occassions.

Whenever I get 'Thunderdomed'

Whenever the whole server gets teleported to a single location

Whenever a hacker who is invisible/invincible attacks me.

Whenever I get randomly teleported to a location in mid-air.

Hey... It seems that the only times I disconnect to avoid death is when the game is not running as designed!

Additional information: I never Alt+F4 or end task I use the in game abort command which as far as I am concerned is fairly legitimate.

Yes it is annoying and nothing can be done so stop bitching and moaning when it isn't going to get you anywhere. I can't tell you how many times some asshole who tried to kill me disconnected when I turned and shot him.

Yes it is annoying and nothing can be done so stop bitching and moaning when it isn't going to get you anywhere. I can't tell you how many times some asshole who tried to kill me disconnected when I turned and shot him.

post-99767-0-00780200-1346144471_thumb.j

Edited by SquirrelGott