Sign in to follow this  
xxxxAnThRaXxxxx

Vent and Teamspeak does not work in game... Why?

Haha! Damn straight!

To bad Mumble sounds like she-it...

Every program sounds great, but mumble gets louder and quieter for some, and some players just sound bad on it. Still it's better since in game use!

Haha! Damn straight!

To bad Mumble sounds like she-it...

Every program sounds great, but mumble gets louder and quieter for some, and some players just sound bad on it. Still it's better since in game use!

mumble sounds the best between the 3 and it has almost no delay unlike ts and especially vent, also its not the programs fault you/other people dont know how to change settings..if its changing volumes i suggest looking at mumble settings or your pc sound settings.

It works.... You need to run the program as an admin... right click and select "run as admin".

• Like 2

It works.... You need to run the program as an admin... right click and select "run as admin".

QFT.

Ignore those other two idiots.

if u set to auto detect voice activation, it works perfectly fine

For what its worth, I have been using vent with a friend of mine when we team up and up till today everything was fine. Log in today and PTT mode will not work in game. Tab out and it works fine. But could not get it to work otherwise. And before the trolls bite, yes I could go hot mic to make it work, but I personally dont think my buddy needs to hear everytime I cough, sneeze, the phone rings, etc, etc.

For what its worth, I have been using vent with a friend of mine when we team up and up till today everything was fine. Log in today and PTT mode will not work in game. Tab out and it works fine. But could not get it to work otherwise. And before the trolls bite, yes I could go hot mic to make it work, but I personally dont think my buddy needs to hear everytime I cough, sneeze, the phone rings, etc, etc.

wow someone finally understands. i cant stand people using voice activation especially when playing dayz

I'm not 100% sure, but I've noticed that when you start ARMA2 it forces your keyboard into US layout, so that may be causing the PTT not to work if the key you're using changes when the layout switches.

Been using teamspeak for the past 3 months, never had a problem with it, you might have to run it as administrator.