Sign in to follow this  
Digitalzebra

Looking for assistance WILL PAY (Gear)

youre best of doing it yourself because even if someone is trustworthy when you first meet them then after you sign off they know where your base is an can go steal everything that is there

youre best of doing it yourself because even if someone is trustworthy when you first meet them then after you sign off they know where your base is an can go steal everything that is there

I shut my server off when I'm not online.

I shut my server off when I'm not online.

After this post you deserve to have everything you have stolen and to be shot in the back and I hope it happens, dayz is about persistent gaming without the threat of losing it all the game fails. Shutting down your server is just a form of admin abuse in my opinion, we leave ours on 24 hrs a day our camps and vehicles are always being looted, for almost a week one team held the Heli from us hoarding the vehicles, the fun was trying to keep it all and win/find it all over again.

• Like 4

After this post you deserve to have everything you have stolen and to be shot in the back and I hope it happens, dayz is about persistent gaming without the threat of losing it all the game fails. Shutting down your server is just a form of admin abuse in my opinion, we leave ours on 24 hrs a day our camps and vehicles are always being looted, for almost a week one team held the Heli from us hoarding the vehicles, the fun was trying to keep it all and win/find it all over again.

I pay for my server, and the company gives me the choice to "shut it down" while I'm away.

I do so, because that is my choice. It's not like there is 5K other servers available to play on.

I pay for my server, and the company gives me the choice to "shut it down" while I'm away.

I do so, because that is my choice. It's not like there is 5K other servers available to play on.

We practically own the hardware our server is on we keep it open 24 hours with 2 clearly defined restart times, if it was a private hive then it really does not matter.

And yes your right there are many severs to choose from and this is alpha, but I hope with the standalone server owners like yourself will not be able to abuse their privilege to hoard gear and vehicles it defeats the point of having a central hive and open persistent world.