Sign in to follow this  
dlhj@gmx.com

SGS Gaming clan

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get an old clan off the ground again

http://www.sgsclan.co.uk/

Looking for some players to join our group manage members and have a good time.

Any interest let me know in this thread and we can brush the cob webs off the website.

Regards all,

Chicobony

I have played, managed and created clans before on numerous games and platforms. I would be interested in helping this clan. But what games and platforms is the clan going to focus on now?

Well the focus for me is dayz and battlefield but I want members to explore other games they are happy with

I want to create a network of reliable people that we can work to gather on dayz get get good kit and have fun

If your interested I'm happy for you to help ill arrange som team speak rights and add me on steam chicobony

Should see you soon I will revamp the websit to have an eerie feel

Do you like the site

hello i have been in charge of a few clans and being a high rank in others. and would like to help this one i was just turned down by a 13 year old saying i would not be good because i was 13 even no we where the same age.... my skype is Tristan.Julliard2 if you would like to message me.

Thanks from wopingtexas89 and can not wight to here from you.

i have joined and gamed with lots of clans and would love to join you and you clan/group

contact's: skpe username: harryandowen

email: harryandowen@hotmail.co.uk

Hey guys, new server looking for a clan to consistently play on it

If your clan plays frequently enough we will endorse the clan with custom load outs.

b_560_95_1.png