pepperkorn@gmail.com

RevoZ - A DayZ Player Database

Note: SQL Transactions will be slow until I can afford to upgrade my server.

RevoZ is a small tool that runs on your server. Every hour it will scan your RPT file for logged player data. More specifically it scans their Login request to the hive. From there RevoZ will send that data to a central database hosted on my server.

Currently only my DayZ server is being scanned but I'm now opening this up to those that request it. They will also receive a link to embed the data display on their website as well.

Please post requests here.

Changelog:

Version 2 Updates:

• Paged listings
  • Player Searching by Name
  • Player Searching (GameTracker Search)
  • Improvements to server side code & Scan software

Planned features:

• Paged player list
  • Sorting options
  • Show players by item
  • Visual load-out of items

Also, I’m looking for someone good in ASP to help me out.

Edited by peperonikiller

I will be perfectly honest... As just a central DB solution where all players are recorded, great idea, but not something I would want anyone to see for my character. I don't want people to know what I have and stuff.

Now for server administration of a personal server, love it... locked down and for the server admin to use to monitor usage and watch for hackers or non-legit items, great idea...

Is there any way you can modify this for people with managed servers?

I'd like to be able to download my RPT file and run this on my desktop to scan it.

IMO it would be far more popular if that was the case. As far as I can tell, there's a complete lack of good tools to scan RPT files. Judging by the features of yours, I can't see why it wouldn't be popular.

I will include a feature similar to this in DaRT soon, which will log every player too.

But with GUID, which makes it a little bit more useful.

Nice idea though. :)

Is there any way you can modify this for people with managed servers?

I'd like to be able to download my RPT file and run this on my desktop to scan it.

IMO it would be far more popular if that was the case. As far as I can tell, there's a complete lack of good tools to scan RPT files. Judging by the features of yours, I can't see why it wouldn't be popular.

I could easily get this set up for managed servers. Perhaps I'll add a few modifications to it.. who knows. I've lost quite a bit of interest in DayZ lately tho.

If you find the time or interest in doing that, I'm sure there's tons of people that would greatly appreciate it.

Well, I've decided to do a little work on this and base it towards server owners. I'll be adding "managed server" support later today but I want to show some progress to you all.

Any server owner running this on their server and scanning their RPT files all gets pipped to my master database for everyone to look at.

I plan on making a system that admins can also mark a player as "bad" or "hacking" or something of the like.

iYONB.png

As you can see this player has an AS-50 TWS. This would be grounds to mark him as "bad." The more server admins that mark him as bad the lower his standing would go and eventually his name will show red on the search list(possible feature?)

Edited by peperonikiller