Sign in to follow this  
iReJambo

Unsporting players ( Restarting the server)

Is there a way to report players who constantly restart the server because they are at a disadvantage. i was playing today and looting a camp, then we killed the players who owned the camp. and the server restarted instantly, then five minutes later they restarted the game and all their stuff was back. The player who did the was [ FF]JayJay. shouldnt this behaviour lead to a ban as it is essentially duplicating their weapons???

get proof and report the admins/server

cant record because my pc is too old

Hahahaha this has happened to me as well, the first time was a night server with only me and I presume the admin, I see something moving in the treeline so I switch to the L85, sure enough its the other player, went prone, 3 shots, he died and as I was moving to see what he had, "No message recieved for 15 seconds" I lol'd.

2nd time the Raidcall group and I were server hopping looking for the chopper on Skulka Island, found one, and the 3 guys that were on the island were attacked all of a sudden by 2 other players, they smoke them and one of them who was in a clan keeps coming back to the island, he was killed at least 7 times by them, then once by me as I was making my way along the coast towards the island, then those guys on thbe island get kicked and then me and a couple others who were making there way there got the boot too.

EDIT: A third time

I was farming the Barracks in the NW Airfield, after looking into the southern Barracks and making my way back to the north ones the server restarts, it comes back up in about 45 seconds and the entrance to the north barracks is sandbagged off.

Edited by Mr Faust