Sign in to follow this  
Mikeymike5531

Sqaud recruiting, or looking to team up.

Hey I am 16 years old And my name is mikey, I am looking to extend my squad with players that play dayz frequently. We have 3 other members, We are mature and know how to have fun. I am basically Just looking for other players that can be serious but know how to have fun. Please respond with your skype contact info and ill surely add you and see whats up. Thanks!

If you're interested in tactic gameplay, where you part up in different squads with different jobs inside that squad check this link

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/81736-all-thats-left-new-clan-recruiting/#entry772719

Joined that clan myself, but its just started recently and only got 4 members. But we got big plans, and to me at least it sounds awesome with squad tactics with designed missions ect. :)

If you and/or your friends are interested, tell the guy from this link I sent you :)

biggylepew is my info.. im brand new need help!! lol

how old are you? and I will send you a request when we are all on playing.

I will be glad to join.

I will be glad to join.

How old are you? I will send you a request later tonight as well when we are all on.

How old are you? I will send you a request later tonight as well when we are all on.

17 years old, i can speak english (not very well but i can)