Sign in to follow this  
wuddayadoin@googlemail.com

UK 25 - Banned after stealing Chopper

Mere minutes ago a friend of mine and me were driving around in a pickup we had found earlier on the server, until we came across someone flying a helicopter. (His name: Green Giant)

We snuck up on him upon landing the chopper (And yeah, it's a Huey, so nothing illegal there), before he was suddenly kicked from the server. We took that opportunity to steal said vehicle (not knowing whether or not it was from a veteran or hacked into the game) and took off. It wasn't long before Green Giant logged back in. During the flight someone constantly fired at us from the ground, something that looked like flak. It felt to us like someone was teleporting near us all the time. We landed shortly after because I had to take care of personal hygene and when I came back we were being fired upon from what my friend described as another vehicle with a mounted turret. He died during the short firefight though I was able to take off, once in the air for less than a minute I was automatically ejected (I didn't press any keys to make this happen) via parachute before the following message popped up;

arma2oa2012082718021456.png

I didn't use whatever code execution mentioned above, nor did I do anything else that is against the server rules. This ban is unjustified and I hereby request it to be removed. If I was manually banned by an admin I'd like to know why they banned me in the first place and not the person who originally owned the vehicle we obtained and who kept teleporting to us.

Thank you.

Edited by Konsai

That's an auto-ban from one of the admin programs (anti hax), it detected something.

I was 'removed' from the chopper in midair through somebody else's 'remote access'. Why would I be banned if someone else was ejecting me?

An Admin obviously spit his dummy out and kicked you for taking his prized possession, happened to me before, I found a tent loaded with stuff and kept getting kicked every time I tried looting it.

I swear admins are just ignorant sometimes.

It's an automated kick that, nothing to do with our admin. Our server runs DayZ anti-hax and is configured to only contain illegal remote execution on the server or other players. Anti hax parses server logs and if it detects anything it will automatically kick you.

It looks like you have tried hacking in some way, but as i dont know enough about it i wil aim our admin to this post

@ the poster above

First our admin is not online and second green giant is not UX. I tried to take the chopper off him myself and died. So before you throw acusations at our admin i would get your facts straight

Edited by Audio Rejectz

A lot like your post. Try ensuring you know what you are talking about before posting, otherwise you'll end up looking like a fucking idiot.

Much like now.

An Admin obviously spit his dummy out and kicked you for taking his prized possession, happened to me before, I found a tent loaded with stuff and kept getting kicked every time I tried looting it.

here is where you are wrong mate

its the program running on our server to detect hacking this is not an admin kick

admin kick is a simple message not a remote code execution

Hi there

I'm currently looking into this matter.

I'll post as soon as i have a answer.

Your ban has been removed.

You will need to wait for the server to be rebooted before the ban comes off.

DayZ Anti Hacks will ban players that end up in the remoteexec, but i don't wright the script and may need looking into.

You where banned for.

#38 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

#40 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

I have given you the benifit of the doubt, some of these can be legit ban's

Green Giant clearly was the hacker and was booted by me for suspected hacking, But will now be banned.

Edited by UXFaz

I don't use anti-hax so I've no idea how you do it, but those need removing from the checks, just keep them as 1 (report) for detecting alongside other helicopter related hacks.

"[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

This is down for a kick, its only because it ended up in the remoteexec

that the player got banned.

Arma2_oa_suv_armored.jpg

If this is the vehicle that was shooting at you then it was hacked in.

That's an awesome vehicle, if it wasn't a hacked vehicle I would totally repair one of those!!