Sign in to follow this  
chrisjo90@hotmail.com

New Group

Tired of these clans taking the game to the extreme? Tired of people just gearing up and never doing anything fun? Well you came to the right place :).

My group is laid-back, we like to have fun, but also like to serious at certain times.We don't just gear up ourselves and hide away at our camp site. We take the survival part of the game and expand it into something called "Survival of the Fittest".

We have our owned managed server, and Teamspeak.

If your interested just answer these questions and ill get back you as soon as possible.

Name:

In-Game Name:

Mic(Yes/No):

Do you have skype, or teamspeak?

Humanity(If available):

How long you've been playing:

Play Style:

Would you rather sit back and snipe or take charge?

Active(!!!!):

Contact information:

Edited by DatHaitianKiidd

Name: paul joseph

In-Game Name: "a black guy" .... although i change it frequently.

Mic(Yes/No): of course. what kind of gamer doesn't use a mic? i'll tell you what kind. bad gamers.

Do you have skype, or teamspeak? both!

Humanity(If available): 7000... i have no clue how i got it that high. but i love the hero skin. haha

How long you've been playing: a month, heavily. know the game inside and out, and the map. can usually figure out where i am and where i'm going pretty quickly.

Play Style: i like to scout and do recon. get in close, loot, check cities out, ect. i also enjoy hanging back doing watchover for others that are doing recon, it really depends on how many people i'm with, what kind of gear they have, ect.

Would you rather sit back and snipe or take charge? most people that i've played with aren't very coordinated. although i let them make decisions most of the time, in my head i'm usually in a point of disagreement due to their bad decisions. i dont take the game as life and death, so i usually just go with the flow regardless. makes the game interesting. i'm pretty versatile and can assume quite a few positions though.... (no homo)

Active(!!!!): i play daily as long as i'm playing with people that are interesting to play with. i find myself getting bored and not wanting to play if the people i'm with are scaredy cats that just log out when they hear gunfire or want to hide in the woods for forever. i'm honestly just looking for some good tactical search and loot and pillage, and gunfights, and bandit killing. people that aren't insanely attached to their gear and dont mind showing a little courage or losing their stuff.

Name: paul joseph

In-Game Name: "a black guy" .... although i change it frequently.

Mic(Yes/No): of course. what kind of gamer doesn't use a mic? i'll tell you what kind. bad gamers.

Do you have skype, or teamspeak? both!

Humanity(If available): 7000... i have no clue how i got it that high. but i love the hero skin. haha

How long you've been playing: a month, heavily. know the game inside and out, and the map. can usually figure out where i am and where i'm going pretty quickly.

Play Style: i like to scout and do recon. get in close, loot, check cities out, ect. i also enjoy hanging back doing watchover for others that are doing recon, it really depends on how many people i'm with, what kind of gear they have, ect.

Would you rather sit back and snipe or take charge? most people that i've played with aren't very coordinated. although i let them make decisions most of the time, in my head i'm usually in a point of disagreement due to their bad decisions. i dont take the game as life and death, so i usually just go with the flow regardless. makes the game interesting. i'm pretty versatile and can assume quite a few positions though.... (no homo)

Active(!!!!): i play daily as long as i'm playing with people that are interesting to play with. i find myself getting bored and not wanting to play if the people i'm with are scaredy cats that just log out when they hear gunfire or want to hide in the woods for forever. i'm honestly just looking for some good tactical search and loot and pillage, and gunfights, and bandit killing. people that aren't insanely attached to their gear and dont mind showing a little courage or losing their stuff.

whats your skype

Name:kevin

In-Game Name: currently MacSauce

Mic(Yes/No): Yes

Do you have skype, or teamspeak? Skype but I could get teamspeak

Humanity(If available): 5000+

How long you've been playing:Couple of weeks

Play Style:

Prefer to go in sneeky sneeky, like teamplay and playing as though i'm a marine out on duty lol..

Active(!!!!): Very active, playing right now usually when I don't have work or school lol

Contact information: skype is mend0k (thats a zero not an "O")

Steam: xxxdmdxxx

I added you so I can get in contact sooner with you guys xD

Name: Greg

In-Game Name:Tucker

Mic(Yes/No):Yes

Do you have skype, or teamspeak? Yes, I have both

Humanity(If available): 3500ish

How long you've been playing: A couple of weeks

Play Style: Usually i'm alone so I try to play it more on the safer side. When i'm with others though I'm more okay with doing riskier things.

Would you rather sit back and snipe or take charge? I'd prefer to snipe but I wouldn't have a problem leading

Active(!!!!):Very active, when i'm not busy having a life i'm usually playing

Contact information