Bonehead3535

Can you store a backpack inside a backpack?

The title. And if I can, how many slots does a backpack take?

Edited by Bonehead3535

We need to go deeper what If we put a backpack in a backpack inside our Backpack !!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

the backpack disappeared when i tried :/

Well you can store a backpack inside a backpack in real life and since this game wants to be realistic, we should be able to put a backpack inside a backpack

Well you can store a backpack inside a backpack in real life and since this game wants to be realistic, we should be able to put a backpack inside a backpack

Yes, you could store a much smaller backpack in a larger backpack, like a coyote patrol back in a coyote backpack, but it still takes up that same space. So yes, I think it would be alright to put a standard patrol pack, the starter one, into another bag if it took up 8 spaces. We're not talking some D&D bags of holding or something here. Maybe even let it be less than 8 spaces, say 6, if it were empty.

I love these threads with a simple yes or no answer receive a dozen replies. Generally if it's already been answered then move along..

I love these threads with a simple yes or no answer receive a dozen replies. Generally if it's already been answered then move along..

And so you posted because....?