Catalogue

NZ/AUS Clan/Team

Clan Party Bus.

Bitches

Clan Party Bus is a group of survivors that met through these very forums and United, creating a team of (not so) elite survivors, taking over server by server, hording gear and vehicles, and having tonnes of fun on skype.

OK so we are clan party bus, we were originally a bunch of guys with skype who started talking and fooling around until one server we found a bus. Shit got real. from now on it is our mission in dayZ to obtain a vehicle (bus preferred) and ride that out from electro to berezino to NW back to cherno, hording 10 AKMs and 10 Ak-74 Kobras and other gear.

Our Current group has 6 members, and we all are geared well enough (NV goggles, DMRs, Rangefinders, Camo outfits) And we are looking to expand our ranks to maybe 10 or so people so we can flush out a server within a few hours of the vehicles and gear it has, horde a massive camp and then grab an AKM each and see who survives in Cherno for the longest.

We are a legitimate clan though, and we do take our shit pretty seriously, for as much fun as we have, we also get things done. NOTE: we are not a tactical clan like you will see on youtube with all As50s and camping outside Stary, we are a survivor clan.

To apply pretty much full this in:

Name:

Age(not very important):

Time Online:

Time spent in DayZ:

So Far over 2000 zombies, 8 Buses and 100+ goats have succumb to Clan Party Bus. Apply Now.

Brandon

Time Online: online games since 09

Time spent in DayZ: past 2 months at least an hour a night. just lost my longest lasting character, 13 days old.

Edited by Takeo03

Hi

My name's Andrew

Time online: ~ 12 years

Time spent in Dayz: 3 weeks

I am an Operation Flashpoint fan from way back, played Arma 2 when it came out and have recently found this mod and am enjoying it greatly.

Been cruising around the map now on my lonesome for a couple of weeks and would like to team up with some trust worthy people.

Best Regards.

Name:Jacob

Age(not very important):13

Time Online: weekends always or maybe always

Time spent in DayZ: im new but i know the basics (how to survive and all that)

Edited by Fashizzles

Name: wet_willy

Time online: mon-fri 6am-2pm

sat-sun all the time

Time spent on Dayz: over a month

Name: DayZ Me Rollin

Time Online: 3pm-10pm

DayZ Online: mon-sun < DayZ is a full time thing !

Time Spent playing DayZ : 20+ hours

I am from Western Australia and i love DayZ, I am looking for a clan to play with and this sounds awesome. Add my skype and we can talk there.

Sincerely DayZ Me Rollin

Edited by DayZ Me Rollin