Sign in to follow this  
Pauijay

Looking for a group that doesn't get attached to gear or settle on hacked servers with easy access to high end weapons.

I've been searching for a group of players for a little time now. Everytime (which isn't often) I do find a few people. Well play for a little while, all is good. Then something magical happens. We find a server with hacked camps. Or spawned crates. Or something that allows extremely easy access of obtaining high end weaponry.

Now, this is fun and stuff. But it usually ends like this:

1. Find crate and load up

2. Let's go to electro and kill people / jump servers and kill people

3. Get into firefight, die almost instantly

4. Omg lets go get more gear. (walk 4000m)

5. Repeat. -______-

I want some genuine "loot, kill, move on" action. You died? Damn oh well. Let's meet up and loot some more and gear up.

If you and a couple buddies roll like that, and aren't obsessed with just getting good guns cheaply, hit me up

We all know when we find a dead hacker. You think that as/50 with thermal and 6 clips was legit? You think they just FOUND that m4a1 cco sd laying in a Deer stand? Let's get real.

I feel empowered and awesome when I come across a legitimate gun in a firehouse or finally finding GPS by the grace of god, (given its spawn chance is like 2%.)

I want a group of dudes that feel the same way to kick it with!

Steam: xxxdmdxxx

I also have TS and Vent.

I'd rather die to him than take half the fun out of the game by cheaply getting overpowered guns and never having to look for anything. Run through the woods for 45 minutes and never see people. Plus if you actually take that guy with the as/50 out, you feel like a boss (just cause he has the gun doesn't mean he's a good shot.)