sodcactus

Loot points

Hi, new player here

What I have understood so far is that even buildings which you can't enter still generates loot but where are those lootpoints? I have runned around these houses (as much as you can, chased by bloodlusting zombies) but can't seem to find where they generate their loot.

Any help?

The wooden toilets and the little dog houses next to the buildings contain loot. (For the buildings you can't enter but still show up on dayzdb.com).

I'm wondering about military weapons spawning; I've hit the Elektro power station and fire station, along with Balota tower and SQUATOLA!! I've found rounds/ammunition for every gun in game BUT NO DAMN GUNS!! I guess it's just my curse.

I'm wondering about military weapons spawning; I've hit the Elektro power station and fire station, along with Balota tower and SQUATOLA!! I've found rounds/ammunition for every gun in game BUT NO DAMN GUNS!! I guess it's just my curse.

It is really weird. Some days, I don't see a gun all day. Other days, I walk through a barracks and there are 4 different guns in it.

UPDATE: I did find a weapon in one of the Balota hangars ... a Winchester 1866. Where da fuqs is the AK's and M16's?

If you're feeling gutsy, hang around at the military loot points and empty them out (move empty cans and bottles, useless weaponry, and whatever else you don't want into a neat and tidy pile away from wherever they spawned,) move a bit away, then wait for 5-10 minutes. Usually new stuff will have spawned in. It's ballsy to do if it's a heavily-trafficked area (balota airfield or the camp south of it, Cherno fire station, etc) but no guts, no weapon of mass destruction.

UPDATE: I did find a weapon in one of the Balota hangars ... a Winchester 1866. Where da fuqs is the AK's and M16's?

Usually hangers have nothing. Always worth checking though. The mil camp south of the AF tends to have a lot of stuff.

Usually hangers have nothing. Always worth checking though. The mil camp south of the AF tends to have a lot of stuff.

I've found some good weapons in hangers, usually AK's or pistols. Remember to check the rear corners of the hangers. It's an easy to miss spot because the loot is hard to see from a distance.