Sign in to follow this  
NoxZA

Losing most of my stuff when logging in

So I just logged into DayZ today to find that all I have is my main weapon and stuff in inventory. Backpack is gone along with everything in it, side arm is gone and all my equipment as well (map, compass, watch, hatchet, matches, knife, entrenching tool).

Now don't miss understand me, I'm not mad about this (alpha being alpha) and it shouldn't take me too long to recover most of my stuff (apart form the big coyote backpack). I'm just wondering if anyone else has come across this or is it just me?

Yeah, I had the same this morning. Spawned somewhere outside of the map with everything gone, no gear and no idea where I am. Just hope I'll be back at the spot I logged out and it is just temporary.

Put this in the bug report forum please gents.

Not sure how to report it as I don't know how it happened. Like I said, I just logged in and most of my stuff is gone. I'll make a thread in the bug section (if someone else hasn't already.

Not sure how to report it as I don't know how it happened. Like I said' date=' I just logged in and most of my stuff is gone. I'll make a thread in the bug section (if someone else hasn't already.

[/quote']

Which version are you using? 1.6 or 1.7?