Sign in to follow this  
The G

New Six Launcher and CD key problem

hi,

At first, sorry for my bad english, I try to hold it understandable.

I have realy big problems with dayZ. I have seen the new Sex Launcher and wanted to use it. I have played DayZ many weeks without any big problems till this morning.

So I uninstalled the old Six Launcher and Updater und installed the new from DayZ Mainpage. After this I got an issue with the citizen1 thing and i can't play because of crash to main menue. So I searched for some troubleshooting and found out that my Addon folder was lost. I copied it from Arma 2 Free and lounched the game.

Now i got this messege: Your CD Key is disabled. Contact customer Support.

I searched for some troubleshooting and found something that i shall reinstall Arma 2 OA to solve this problem. Because of this post I deleted Arma 2 OA over Steam und reinstalled it. Now I have to start the game once to install the DayZ mod correctly but I get a message that the key server of steam can't be contacted.

I have no idea what i shall do to solve this... i just wanna play dayZ XD,

I hope you guy's can help me

Edited by The G

I got the same message today. Both with Arma2 and Arma2: OA. I also have Arma2: Free which works fine obviously.

Edited by Korni

oh cool, so it might be a bug, did you buy it right now or have you played before. If you got it today I think it is because of Steam has no key's for Arma any more, but if you played it before you have a key like me and it can be a bug.

Another interesting thing, this morning I installed right before this prob DayZ on my second Computer but the acc of a friend for playing together. On my second PC everything works fine. The installation was just 30min before this problem occured.