Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony & Pegasister Meetup

OOOKKKK here we go it's round 5!! Same as before applies. Lets all meetup on a private server and just have a damn good laugh!! Just post to get access!!

ceNtZ.jpg

Attending

Derpy Hooves

Shminx

Shutterfly

SonicRainbrony

xxKumorinekoxx

HuggeTheDruggie

Pretorian117

KittyWitty

RazorsEdge

daskleineviech

Bronze Smoulder

Dance1211

Piranha Plant

SoMore98

RDxAJ

KaiKai

Basement Lurking Pony Fag

Inception

Farsight

bamakid1272

Princess Ludus

Neelon

Cyanyde

Bromethius

RazorPT

Steak and Potatoes

Kimberlah

MrTechnowgeek

dragonkatol

Good Guy Alex

Pinkie_Pie

Brandon "Dasher"

Kyuuki

Sonicrainboom_BOOM

Official Journalist

Cherno Journo

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 3

Creepy Brony fags. Gtfo.

If you have a meetup, I will be there and you will die. Every single last one of you creeps.

*Warning point given for pointless homophobic insults.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 23

Creepy Brony fags. Gtfo.

If you have a meetup, I will be there and you will die. Every single last one of you creeps.

I would love to see you there, and how well you cope with 20+ targets all descending upon your position :D

• Like 11

So long as it's a Privite Hive, I'm always down. Hopefully I'll be free for it. :)

So long as it's a Privite Hive, I'm always down. Hopefully I'll be free for it. :)

Yeah really considering a private server for the next one. public ones are just no good it would seem.

To everyone else, please stay on topic, this is a meetup thread, not a hate thread, thanks :D

As much as I dislike bronies, I see this as a great idea. They can all get together and muck about on their own private server without us in the way. That way there will be a less chance of seeing them on a normal server.

(Although I have to say, the thought of shooting "Rainbow Dash", or any other pony name, in the back of the head purely because of their name is quite hilarious in my opinion ^_^ )

• Like 5

As much as I dislike bronies, I see this as a great idea. They can all get together and muck about on their own private server without us in the way. That way there will be a less chance of seeing them on a normal server.

(Although I have to say, the thought of shooting "Rainbow Dash", or any other pony name, in the back of the head purely because of their name is quite hilarious in my opinion ^_^ )

Yup, your out of our way, we are out of yours... well least you get your kicks outta it, nothing pleases me more that to see someone rage at the fact they were just killed by [EFS] Derpy Hooves. i've had many a funny reactions, lightens up my game at times!

Which day this would be happening ?

That is yet to be arranged, going to see what the other players have in mind and come to a decision. but probably somepoint during the weekend.

Why do you sound so sarcastic?

Why do you sound so sarcastic?

No sarcasm, i really can do with as much help and input this time so all the help i get is most appreciated, wether or not you actually make the meetup! :D

If it's on the weekend I'm attending.. ;)

If you need some help pop me PM

• Like 1

If i understand right...you want take couple of guys and do some things all together?(like if you think this is dumb question :D )

If i understand right...you want take couple of guys and do some things all together?(like if you think this is dumb question :D )

Yes, kinda, with a few hackers and bandits mixed in.

EDIT: With the service pace of Verkkokauppa.com, I can attend to Brony Meetup 200.5

Edited by SonicRainbrony

yup just a group of bronies tagging along together getting stuff done kinda thing, and yes with the occasional hacker/bandit mixing things up!

Aww Sonic that's no good :( send them a loving email explaining your lack of love for their service!

Reserve a spot for me!

I guess I was one of the loudmouths from last time, though. Not intentionally speaking over anybody, but low mic volumes tend to get overridden quite easily, especially when there is weird stuff happening (Ural running me over while parachutes with cars attached smash me to bits). But I heard you got a way to get a priority speaker going?