tgxaethius

Your CD key has been disabled.

Playing with dayz commander but I don't think that's the problem because I was playing for 3 days now without a problem. I can't enter any server. Could it be someone hacked my cd key? :(

My friend got same prob today. We were playing together like one month but i am not sure if it was stolen.. He couldnt connect to srv but he is there all the time..

i was speaking to someone about it the other day and he fixed that by buying a new cd key online

I just bought the game, I don't want to buy another cd key 3 days after... I contacted Arma 2 support, the site I bought the cd key from (cdkeyhouse.com) and Dayz support. I hope someone deals with it today. It's too expensive for me to buy another cd key every time this happens.

i have the same problem .I was playing it yesterday but today i can't becouse of bad cd kay

• Like 1

Same for me, i wrote a ticket to customer support and they said the key was obtained with stolen credit card.

Oh well, atleast i got my money back from the seller.

the same has happend to me and my friend weve been playing it today and a hacker teleported everyone so we logged out and tryed to log in to a different server but now when i try lanch though dayz commander it says that arma 2 can not be found but i can play the game by it self just not dayz

the same has happend to me and my friend weve been playing it today and a hacker teleported everyone so we logged out and tryed to log in to a different server but now when i try launch though dayz commander it says that arma 2 can not be found but i can play the game by it self just not dayz

Yesterday i was "teleport hacked" by someone on ES 500 server. (EG: i was in Palova, way north east, then i suddenly appeared WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE in the middle of nowhere)

Now, today I can't join a single game, not DAY-z neither Arma2 AO multiplayer menu games, becouse it says "CDkey disabled. Contact customer support"

What is going on ?!?!?

Edited by blasceras

I contacted them all, but we'll se. I doubt it is cdkeyhouse because people who bought it from other sites are also getting this.

So I'm guessing, Bohemian, or hacked cd key OR a bug in a DayZ.

Well then we got a mass hacking. Because many people have the same problem. And if that's the case there's nothing much we can do except to buy a new cd key. And it that's the case I don't think we can exchange it for another at any site. You can pray for refund then rebuy the game :D

RE-what ? are we going crazy ? You can't be serious.

If this or any company has so little respect for its customers to allow them to be hacked/account stolen/whatever and lose its rights to a game you paid for, rebuying is just a, mind the language, fucking joke.

Well I don't think it's a Cdkeyhouse's problem. :/ Or any other site's. Because this happenes with the key from whichever site you bought from. As I can see from the other people. If it's anyone's fault it's BI's or DayZ's. Then we should get new key from BIstudio.

Then again, it could be only some DayZ bug we are talkling about :)

Edited by a3thius

If only somebody from DayZ team or BIstudios confirmed it's not their problem. I would know how to proceed :/

its probably a bug ... cuz it happend to me to and it seems im not the only one ;)

OK, I have a serious and happy update. I just got an email from cdkeyhouse.

Our supplier confirmed that there is problem, please use this 2 new codes:

Whoa :D

Edited by a3thius

I just bought the game, I don't want to buy another cd key 3 days after... I contacted Arma 2 support, the site I bought the cd key from (cdkeyhouse.com) and Dayz support. I hope someone deals with it today. It's too expensive for me to buy another cd key every time this happens.

I got a key once from cdkeyhouse for bad company 2 and it was good for awhile. Then that key got disabled. Will not buy from them again

I got a key once from cdkeyhouse for bad company 2 and it was good for awhile. Then that key got disabled. Will not buy from them again

I will, they handled this very quickly.