Black (DayZ)

Any Military Vets Around that want to Group Up?

I've only had 3 characters so far. Each one lasted a couple days because I would blitz north and keep to the woods. I would either be shot in the back by someone who I never saw while I was looking at loot, or I would find one person who was friendly and they would shoot me in the back and blame it on bandits (faraltus or whatever his name was).

Anyways, I'm a former Marine and was wondering if theres any other vets out there that want to team up. I'm on pretyt uch every night after I get off work. So thats usually from 12:30am EST on. I like playing with the military guys because the lingo translates better and we have something in common that mirrors what we're doing in the game. Anyone who's not military that's got a large group and is MATURE feel free to respond.

Black

I've only had 3 characters so far. Each one lasted a couple days because I would blitz north and keep to the woods. I would either be shot in the back by someone who I never saw while I was looking at loot' date=' or I would find one person who was friendly and they would shoot me in the back and blame it on bandits (faraltus or whatever his name was).

Anyways, I'm a former Marine and was wondering if theres any other vets out there that want to team up. I'm on pretyt uch every night after I get off work. So thats usually from 12:30am EST on. I like playing with the military guys because the lingo translates better and we have something in common that mirrors what we're doing in the game. Anyone who's not military that's got a large group and is MATURE feel free to respond.

Black

[/quote']

I'm also a former Marine I was a DM with 3rd LAR out of 29 Palms, I usually play around those times and wouldn't mind teaming up with you, My in game name is the same as here

I've only had 3 characters so far. Each one lasted a couple days because I would blitz north and keep to the woods. I would either be shot in the back by someone who I never saw while I was looking at loot' date=' or I would find one person who was friendly and they would shoot me in the back and blame it on bandits (faraltus or whatever his name was).

Black

[/quote']

I'm also a former Marine I was a DM with 3rd LAR out of 29 Palms, I usually play around those times and wouldn't mind teaming up with you, My in game name is the same as here

Nice. i was with 1/9's Scout/Sniper Platoon over in Lejeune. I'll look out for your name, if not i'll send you a PM with more info.

Hey,i am not a veteran. Hope you guys dont mind. Have some idea to set up an army ingame,

where we build our headquarters, store our vehicles/stuff etc. etc. From there we can form squads with leaders and go on patrol missions to gain more equipment and vehicles. To start a war against zombies and other militias. It is an idea,maybe you guys and others with me feel the same and it would be a nice roleplaying ingame as well.

Former Navy Petty Officer here (CTR2), would definately like to link up with you guys.

Hey' date='i am not a veteran. Hope you guys dont mind. Have some idea to set up an army ingame,

where we build our headquarters, store our vehicles/stuff etc. etc. From there we can form squads with leaders and go on patrol missions to gain more equipment and vehicles. To start a war against zombies and other militias. It is an idea,maybe you guys and others with me feel the same and it would be a nice roleplaying ingame as well.

[/quote'] I like the idea. It would take some time, and we'd need a solid base of people/equipment/place to get it off the ground. But with the new persistance when it comes to barriers and the ability to fortify a town/area, it could work. At the very least we would have our solid group of dudes.

Lets see if we can get a TS where we can all meet.

active duty USMC Lance. 2/9, fox company. 2 combat deployments, first to helmand/marjah. 2010-2011. 2nd to helmand/trek-nawa, 2011-2011. 0311 is the trade, and we have our legion TS set up, couple other military guys with us as well, you are free to come say hey and play!

wearelegion.ts.nfoservers.com

ROE includes not shooting other legion, or people that are in our TS, and SOP is shoot first, ask questions later, in accordance to the rule above. we hunt as a group, loot runs, and actively use comms.

nice,great idea to start team up at the ts3 server.. i am online and waiting in the ts3 channel.. i will try to get as many people with me so we can start this war.

hey guys,

im an active german fallschirmjäger / airborne ranger designated marksman. got exp in arma 2 + ACE and would like to join.

Swiss Army Active Militia. Boot Camp in '09, Rep. Courses ever since. Military Intelligence Officer is the thing comming closes to to it, apart from the fact that I'm a normal soldier.

Was running around with the Legion guys last night. They seem to have their shit squared away. Thinking perhaps we can put together a Vet specific company/division in their clan?

Marine vet here. Was a welder in Japan, MWSS 171 and at Lejuene, 2nd tank battalion. I'm very interested in hooking up with a mature group of players.

Ingame name is either Bob or BobDa

Is being a vet a mandatory requirement or being mature is good enough as is? Russian Army doesn't sound like the best option to me.

Current army engineer in hawaii, will be able to link up eth you guys tomo afternoon. What server you guys on?

I am active duty air force, Missile and space systems electronic maintenance. I have plenty of spare time at night.

Black

[/quote']

USAF munition systems here

heard about & bought this shit today, should be playing tonight after work.

i'll look for you guys in-game