Black (DayZ)

Any Military Vets Around that want to Group Up?

Guys, still wanting to meet up with some vets online, what server do most of you play on?

So I just got the game running, playing around for my first time, trying to get a grasp on the basics. Anyone wanna' play together? Is there any easy way to get in contact with each other?

HI,

I'm not a vet, but I am currently serving in the British Army. I would love to join a group like this that your intending to set up, you seem the type of people I want to play with. I'm in the uk. Hope I hear from u. Please PM me

Cheers

Hi all, i also am a Marine vet. but unlike most of u i am not a former Marine,i will always be a Marine. no im not raging on ya but im just an old school PI 1st Bn.Hog 1972 to 1978. Semper Fi Once a Marine always a Marine. any who i was in H&S 3/6 81mm Mortar Plt gunner and ATTOW Co 2nd Tk Bn FMF Alt. swamp lagoon (Camp Lejune). im presently in a BF3 Squad but i also like L4D2 and found this from a clan member haven't got it yet but it looks so freaking good i just cat resist getting it and playing some. we have a TS3 server and i can see if we can use a channel if u want. u can send me a e-mail at jonelem1@hotmail.com if ya want. i hope we can hook up some time and do what we do best. keep the faith Semper Fi

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you'd be down to do it, but I started the CQF (Chernarus Quarantine Force). Many of my members are vets (Navy and Army). I work for gov't intel, so if you'll have me, I'd love to have a group of people with their heads on straight to team up with the CQF!

Here is the link for our information http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2568