PointlessPerson

Looking For A Buddy or 2

Hey guys,

I am pretty experienced at DayZ, I've been playing for about a month and a half,

And when you've played it for that long without a survivor, it get's kinda, boring,

So I am looking for a fellow lonely survivor to play with, I would only go up to 3 people, including me (I don't like big groups, get's too complicated)

I'm looking for someone from the Uk and who is about age 13-16,

Just put your Skype below and I will add it,

Just so you can get to know me:

I'm 15 years old,

I'm from the Uk, Wales (But I'm English)

And I will mostly be on a game most of the time, so you don't have to wait around for me,

Thanks for reading,

Peace! :)

Wazap I am 15 years old mature dude from Lithuania been playing DayZ for quite some tiiiimeee so I am totally not a noob guy hihihi, I just started my group and already have some people in it 1 brittish guy and 1 american (both 15 years old) And we only played 1 time for like 4 hours or so , so if you want to join my group and have a good time feel free to hit me up on skype : rokis666

Edited by rokisltuu

lukerashleigh-ferguson

im 16 from Auz

hit me up if your interested in a game

From Auz? I'm sorry where's that? (Not to good with Geography)

I'll assume he means AU, which is Australia. I'm 24 (UK) and up for playing with some people. PM if interested

not sure if you have found your squad yet but if not I'm here, I am 15, a UK player with a week or so of gameplay and my gear of choice is stealthy SVD camo, i play dayz whenever i have free time generally and i'm on skype almost all the time, if you want to work as a sniper/spotter team or just would like a sniper to work with hit me up :)

edit: please PM me your skype name if interested, i will most likely be declining any random skype requests after posting my name publicly unless i have reason to accept

Edited by ExtraMask

Hey pointless, im in the same kind of situation as you. I've been playing for about 2 months now, mostly with small groups of 1-2 others. However, i recently went on vacation for a month and a half and every1 that I know that plays DayZ has quit, or no longer ahs the time. I'm from Canada, however all of my group members were from the UK so I always adapt to that time. (ex:being on at 6 am so its noon for them, etc.) I'm well experienced, and have tried banditry as well as being a survivor. At the moment, for the past week, I've been running around solo hunting vehicles with no luck :(. Please hit me up, Skype: salokineragn (username) or Steam: number1b0ss (username, the 0 is a zero) sry for the long post, hope to see ya soon