Sign in to follow this  
jackarougi@gmail.com

Not arguing, I may have done wrong, but what?

I knew I would get someone like you, I have never hacked in my life in this game. That's why I want to know. I will admit I have used hacked weapons, but there is no rules against using them, only spawning them.

Its happening to a lot of people at the moment. Its just a bug/glitch so you should not be actually banned.

• Like 1

How do I make this bug/glitch go away?

Yes us forumites have a magic wand that can make global bans go away.

If its legit it'll stay, if not they'll unban you in time and probably say sorry or something

it's happened a few times now

Is there a resource for deciphering the codes? I'd also like to know why the Eye of Battle gazes balefully upon me from time to time.

I've gotten a couple weird kicks, usually all my buddies on the server get kicked at the same time for the same reason. I'm assuming stuff like that is due to the server using a script or setting that's not approved for pairing with DayZ, like an "always daytime" or "no rain" or "delete all vehicles outside the map hourly", or "three helicopters instead of one" script.

Also, if you really didn't deserve it, sorry about the global ban. That blows. They said they fixed the erroneous ones, so maybe you can get back in now.

• Like 2

How do I make this bug/glitch go away?

Im not sure if there is a fix for it at the moment :(. Might have to try different servers if they work?

Well I got kicked from a server the other day for getting in a hacked verchile

The message said;

Kicked for script restriction #1 Creating a verchile

I did nothing wrong, just got booted by battleeye for entering a verchile I didnt know was hacked.

Does that make me a hacker too?