Sign in to follow this  
MisterOwl (DayZ)

Looking for team members.

Hello everyone, me and a friend have plenty of vehicles and weapons (no seriously, we have a ton of weapons and night vision goggles and range finders and all that bull honky)

We use skype, if someone has a team speak/ prefer mumble, we can use that, it's really up to you. we're looking for roughly 1-3 more members to our ''group'' we're competitive if that word comes into play on this game? We rob camps, kill kids, and just do bandit ass shit.

Welcome to pm me on here or add me on skype; heymisterowl

We both already have a large deal of experience playing FPS games, (cs 1.6 and so forth) so if this suites you, and you're a competitive person join.

Thanks guys,

Owl.

Hi , im really familiar to FPS , been playing them since i was small , just got DayZ a couple of days ago , was hoping i could join in??

If you register here,http://renegadesoldierca.enjin.com/ You can come play with us we always have some guys on teamspeak willing to play with people and we never mind taking in new players of all shapes and sizes. You can apply for our Bandit squad if you wish.

Thanks for checking us out!

Hello everyone, me and a friend have plenty of vehicles and weapons (no seriously, we have a ton of weapons and night vision goggles and range finders and all that bull honky)

We use skype, if someone has a team speak/ prefer mumble, we can use that, it's really up to you. we're looking for roughly 1-3 more members to our ''group'' we're competitive if that word comes into play on this game? We rob camps, kill kids, and just do bandit ass shit.

Welcome to pm me on here or add me on skype; heymisterowl

We both already have a large deal of experience playing FPS games, (cs 1.6 and so forth) so if this suites you, and you're a competitive person join.

Thanks guys,

Owl.

DO NOT FUCKING ADD THIS GUY,

I PLAYED WITH HIM AND HE WAS NICE AND ALL

AND WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY HE FUCKING KILLS YOU

DO NOT FUCKING ADD HIM

IF YOU DO... YOU ARE A DEAD MAN

DO NOT FUCKING ADD THIS GUY,

I PLAYED WITH HIM AND HE WAS NICE AND ALL

AND WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY HE FUCKING KILLS YOU

DO NOT FUCKING ADD HIM

IF YOU DO... YOU ARE A DEAD MAN