Sign in to follow this  
blinkspy

any server with more than 20+ players, a hacker comes in...

and kills everyone by spawning them to the air.

this has been happening for me the past week, to the point where is it truely worth buying this game come standalone time.

Edited by blinkspy

The standalone has nothing to do with the Mod. Implying the security will be just as lax is misinformed.

As stated by Rocket and many others, the holes in ARMA 2 are there as a feature, it is part of the game. It just does not help Day Z.

The standalone will fix most of them, though you can never eliminate skiddies 100%.they are like roaches, they will outlive us all!

The standalone has nothing to do with the Mod. Implying the security will be just as lax is misinformed.

As stated by Rocket and many others, the holes in ARMA 2 are there as a feature, it is part of the game. It just does not help Day Z.

The standalone will fix most of them, though you can never eliminate skiddies 100%.they are like roaches, they will outlive us all!

This.

Although, with all the glitches and hackers in the mod I will probably wait a few days to buy the stand alone. I'd like to read some player's reviews of it before buying the game.

Edited by Tesla Boy