Anima Slim

-VIDEO PROOF- Kicked and banned (by Admin) from server FR145 for killing a clan member

We where roaming FR145 with friends. Not many players on server except our team of four and other team of four [uBCS] This happens when we meet them:

So here is proof of us and others being banned from server FR145.

Edited by Anima Slim

This also happened to me and my mates for stealing their hacked car.

• Like 1

Thank you for support! I had feeling someone else might have same kind of experiences. There was also others who got banned who was not in our team so they propably were left wondered what in the heck happened.

• Like 1

Thank you for support! I had feeling someone else might have same kind of experiences. There was also others who got banned who was not in our team so they propably were left wondered what in the heck happened.

They cant take death or a loss of stuff , like they banned my mate who is also in my clan but was nowhere near , i was at like staroye with their police car and he was in elecktro , one of my mates got disconned so i crashed , got out to watch the car and got banned , my mate logged back on to see no car ..... weird , if he hadnt changed his name he wouldve been met by an insta-ban