Sign in to follow this  
xavier6464

playerZZZZZZZZZZZ hacking on dallas 32

was in the town vybor in the school on second floor at 3:15am est when we saw a guy with a ghillie suit with the silenced m4a1 cco sd and all the secondary slots night vision, map, compass, toolbox, so we killed him and started to loot his body and he had all that stuff with a patrol coyote backpack, so we were kind of puzzled why would this guy have all this great stuff with no backpack. we hear foot steps we get into position coming up the stairs the same guy within 2 minutes of us killing him. i blast him again with my sniper rifle dead again with the same gun and everything. at this point were like this guy is hacking so we log off, our buddies tell us that the guy has gone off the server and disconnected, so we log back on to finish looting his body to only find him to be above us SAME GUY WITH A DIFFERENT NAME and now he killed me, is there any way since i died to a hacker to get my guy back? maybe you all an look into it more thanks character name is [vkm]xavier and the player that was with me was [vkm]warsaken and player [vkm]sarge and [vkm]shrimps were on as well and saw the death spam for both kills.

Just caught the hacker with another name. 3:45am EST on Dallas 32 with the name Timothy. Clan mate shot him and looted his body: ghillie suit with another M4A1 CCO SD and the same location: Vybor 2nd floor of the school.

I ran into him playing music on a bike and he ran over my tents in my camp and killed us on US 875.