Luigi (DayZ)

Guessing this Weapon is hacked

5wpyf.jpg

Found it on a Tent on my way back from debug wilderness im guessing its hacked just because of the scope on it and also it didn't take up a backpack slot like the M107 does. Just wondering if its hacked before i drop it

It has an icon so I'm not entirely sure it's hacked. Could just be one of the weapons findable at crash sites.

This weapon can be found at helicopter crash sites. The Thermal scope does make it a bit overpowered. I hope you didn't take it out of my tent.

"Removed" does not mean that the item has been removed from those who obtained them in earlier patches, you just can't get them from spawns anymore. My team has a M107 TWS and we've asked around about it from good sources, and it's legal.

And yeah basically anything that has an icon next to it's name is probably good to go... don't let it go! It's a super rare discontinued item.

Im gonna wait and see what the dev's say first if they say its legal ill keep it if not ill drop it. Its Nice for spotting vehicles though

Ah man, I found an AS50 TWS earlier today. Was told that it might be illegal and I might be banned, so I dropped it for a CZ 550.

Kinda hoping it's frigging illegal or I'm gonna beat myself up.

Cheat Sheet isn't always up to date though because if i believe right they didnt have the M4 Holo SD on there but it is legal

The loot charts are NOT official - or accurate. As stated by Rocket. Never trust them completely.

The loot charts are NOT official - or accurate. As stated by Rocket. Never trust them completely.

Sorry where did he say this? I've looked at the files myself and can guarantee you that list is correct.

Think it was before the forums were attacked by that hacker then they got rolled back. But i remember it was concerning an M4 Holo SD people said it was hacked but in 1.7 they are in the loot table

Think it was before the forums were attacked by that hacker then they got rolled back. But i remember it was concerning an M4 Holo SD people said it was hacked but in 1.7 they are in the loot table

They aren't in the loot table. The invisible weapons people find are from vehicles GAU-8, Hydras, etc. Any regular weapon spawned by hackers will have icons and are able to be used.

Sorry where did he say this? I've looked at the files myself and can guarantee you that list is correct.

It was mentioned in one of the "can I keep this items plox that I looted from a suspected hacker" threads. It was mentioned staff side that the loot charts were reverse engineered from the gamecode which wasn't accurate and that several items in the loot chart were in fact not in the game at all.

Or something to that effect.

This weapon WAS removed by rocket.

Ah man' date=' I found an AS50 TWS earlier today. Was told that it might be illegal and I might be banned, so I dropped it for a CZ 550.

Kinda hoping it's frigging illegal or I'm gonna beat myself up.

[/quote']

manfaceaua.jpg

Rocket removed all thermal scopes from the game because they are OP. It's not allowed. It's hacked in. You can get AS50s but not with thermal scopes.