Sign in to follow this  
envy9o9

Hacker on US 2356 picture proof

Saw this hacker on US 2536, killed me and destroyed my Ural, but my buddy got him. As you can see in the screenshot he was carrying an AS50 TWS and riding an invisible bike WHILE shooting from said invisible bike. Name is |BH| Arstine.

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/Hcw8r.jpg

Edited by Envy

haha that looks funny as balls. but im sorry for what happend.

No worries :P I was also shocked when I saw him, I'm just glad my bud survived and got my weapon back.

Update: He also is part of the clan (BH) that hosts the server.

Update 2: I went on their website and found their teamspeak where I spoke to Arstine directly, he tried to blow what I was saying off and then kicked me off the teamspeak. It turns out he's an admin on US 2356.

Edited by Envy

Ahhhh Envy, that's what we call a bug. Not totally uncommon to see that when someone ejects from a bike. As for the AS50, that was looted off another player days ago. And if it's that bad to have, why did you or your friend loot it off my corpse before you left the server?

It was fun chasing you guys down though. And good job on your friend for getting a kill shot on me. It's not often that one gets to enjoy a good firefight. Even if it does result in a sore loser pointing the cheater finger.

Ahhhh Envy, that's what we call a bug. Not totally uncommon to see that when someone ejects from a bike. As for the AS50, that was looted off another player days ago. And if it's that bad to have, why did you or your friend loot it off my corpse before you left the server?

It was fun chasing you guys down though. And good job on your friend for getting a kill shot on me. It's not often that one gets to enjoy a good firefight. Even if it does result in a sore loser pointing the cheater finger.

You chased us all the way down from Solnichny? really? how'd you keep up?

First of all, you somehow happened to follow a truck going 70km/h for 30 minutes.

Don't try and take the high road for using a hacked weapon. He also didn't, my friend looted the L85 off of you.

You quite predictably followed a road that doubles back on itself a few times, that's how I kept up. And I guarantee you were not going 70 on a dirt road that loops around through the hills like that. You really need to stop exagerating to try to make yourself look right here.

You were hunted and killed. Accept it and move on. There is absolutely no reason to come whine and point the cheater cheater cheater finger.

As for using the weapon, meh...whatever. I'm not taking any road for that. They are there and people use them. That was the first one I saw and probably the last and I really could care less. But it was not on my corpse so that leaves it in your buddy's backpack.

• Like 1

You quite predictably followed a road that doubles back on itself a few times, that's how I kept up. And I guarantee you were not going 70 on a dirt road that loops around through the hills like that. You really need to stop exagerating to try to make yourself look right here.

You were hunted and killed. Accept it and move on. There is absolutely no reason to come whine and point the cheater cheater cheater finger.

As for using the weapon, meh...whatever. I'm not taking any road for that. They are there and people use them. That was the first one I saw and probably the last and I really could care less. But it was not on my corpse so that leaves it in your buddy's backpack.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, lets say you DID track us down. You were still using a scripted weapon that gave you an unfair advantage, not a very good example for a server admin to portray. My friend grabbed the L85 for himself, and put my DMR in his backpack. So no clue as to what happened to your TWS.

Also, I'm not whining. There was no whining in this post, I made a very calm Cheater Report. Guess what, you were using a scripted weapon. Do you know what that makes you? A cheater.

Edited by Envy