Sign in to follow this  
Durango_Dave

End game content idea

Secret military complex under the northwest airfield (could be a DLC) it could be a multi floor (like 10) that has a lot of zombies, could possibly be instanced, and the end has great gear!!! different variations of zombies throughout so it is challenging for the gear.

This is not a major mmo with instances. The idea of the game is that it is up to you what happens, not some instance barrier shit heap. This is what makes the game special and unique compared to the other generic shitty mmo's and im looking forward to the new advancement in this wonderful mod. This suggestion would make no sense. This is communist Russia, as I have quoted before, not guns blazing America or Riot central Britain. Unless of course he bases the standalone somewhere else which I hope he dosent. The closest thing you would get to this would be something like a missile solo hidden deep under ground, and it wouldn't be somewhere obvious it would be somewhere like in a mountain only accessible by a 1 person lane goat track or some shit.

Go play WoW and play as a Hunter so you can run around with a gun, pretending ot kill zombies. This is a free-roam game, meaning any missions would have to be open to all. The closest thing to DayZ has got to be Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare, which actually has nice ideas.

Edited by D. Welch

Go play WoW and play as a Hunter so you can run around with a gun, pretending ot kill zombies. This is a free-roam game, meaning any missions would have to be open to all. The closest thing to DayZ has got to be Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare, which actually has nice ideas.

The closest thing to dayz is ZombieU, if you don't know what it is, go look now.

Read Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmares is pretty creepy! I'd say RDR/UN is more like DayZ than ZombieU...

Read Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmares is pretty creepy! I'd say RDR/UN is more like DayZ than ZombieU...

Cough, motherfucking cough. Not only is red dead souly based upon run and gun killing everything you see but is in no way encouraging to scavenge items. Zombiu rely's on you scavenging new items and ammo when ever possible. And facing a single zombie can end your life just as much as 20.

Cough, motherfucking cough. Not only is red dead souly based upon run and gun killing everything you see but is in no way encouraging to scavenge items. Zombiu rely's on you scavenging new items and ammo when ever possible. And facing a single zombie can end your life just as much as 20.

True, true. I guess I was thinking more of the "open world" aspect.

Wow. Three posts and the thread already got derailed into a discussion of RDD:UN's similarity to DayZ.

As for endgame

HAHAHAHAHAno.

DayZ isn't a "game," per say. There is no story. There's no tutorial. There is no "end game," because there's no "start" or "start." A survivor who's been alive for three minutes has the same skills and abilities as one with a jeep and a DMR. Hell, most of my lives end without me ever finding a non-Winchester primary, and I have a week average.

There can't be any areas that are "inaccessible" (i.e. for longer-lasting survivors only) to other players. Does the apocalypse have a level cap, and keep all the greenhorns out of the super-secret military bases? Sure, there should be some variety and difficulty variance, but nothing on the scale you're implying.

Cherno is the personification of our endgame. It's dangerous as FUCK to go there, but there's loot and challenge.

I like the idea of a secret military base hidden but you should defiantly need help to clear it with the help of other like a trusted group but it would have to be hidden randomly throughout servers so people could camp it and gain the arsenal of the entire military.