Sign in to follow this  
metalx

2 ppl looking for another or so to team up with.

me and my friend have been playing for awhile but still finding new things out all the time. looking for someone to join us and badit it up on high pop servers. add me . Metalx

And badit it up. Fuck me, bandits are major scum, if you want to learn something about the game don't just go and ''badit it up'' go and find people and hang out with them, find cars and tents and barbed wire and set up a camp. It's not that fucking hard, me and some mates found 5 cars, 4 tents and 6 barbed wire kits and some other barricades in less then 4 hours. You learn nothing from killing some poor fuck on the coast with a double barrel. You go and spend 30 dollars to get of the beach and play Call Of Duty: Chenogorsk.Please leave these forums and never come back. Now. This response it not directed towards just you, it is to every little faggot who thinks the game revolves around killing people.

And badit it up. Fuck me, bandits are major scum, if you want to learn something about the game don't just go and ''badit it up'' go and find people and hang out with them, find cars and tents and barbed wire and set up a camp. It's not that fucking hard, me and some mates found 5 cars, 4 tents and 6 barbed wire kits and some other barricades in less then 4 hours. You learn nothing from killing some poor fuck on the coast with a double barrel. You go and spend 30 dollars to get of the beach and play Call Of Duty: Chenogorsk.Please leave these forums and never come back. Now. This response it not directed towards just you, it is to every little faggot who thinks the game revolves around killing people.

lol mad bro? the point of this game is to make your own story..not much point right now in trying to make bases as they dont save very often or they get reset. If you want you can try to hunt down this guy and his buddy on the coast shooting new spawns

lol mad bro? the point of this game is to make your own story..not much point right now in trying to make bases as they dont save very often or they get reset. If you want you can try to hunt down this guy and his buddy on the coast shooting new spawns

Fucking idiot. -__- the point is that it is an alpha and is here for testing, nothing else, so you should make a base, test the mechanics and see how they work, see all the items and guns, try to fix your first car. Bases don't get reset, they get destroyed, by hackers, but I don't give a fuck, I just make a new one and keep playing until something new is added then I try that.

i do both good sir. never have found a car yet tho been playing for like 9 weeks. AND also i have never gone to the coast to kill ppl. there is no point. im talking about going to the airport and taking the other badnits out. there is no point in running the cost killing unarmed ppl. also i try to find ppl here cause allmost ever one in the game shoots on sight even when u say not to

Fucking idiot. -__- the point is that it is an alpha and is here for testing, nothing else, so you should make a base, test the mechanics and see how they work, see all the items and guns, try to fix your first car. Bases don't get reset, they get destroyed, by hackers, but I don't give a fuck, I just make a new one and keep playing until something new is added then I try that.

Wanna team up? I'm not gonna shoot and i'm not a bandit. I don't have any murders and I have high humanity.

I've never even opened fire on another player even when I had one in my sights with a sniper. I just help whenever I can,

Even though it's gotten me killed four or five times. :P

The ignorance in this post. Wow.

How do you know that he hasn't done any of these things? Maybe he has and got bored of it? After doing the same "Hur set up camp here, go get loot here then log off" and hunting for cars, you'd think that some people would get bored of it. Has that ever crossed your mind?