Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Clan needing full time medic

we play on a UK or US server mostly, we have a couple ozzies on our team as it that play with us often, just pm some details ie skype and i shall get hold of you so you can come out for a run with us and meet the team :D

thanks for the interest!!

Derpy Hooves

Define full time? Does that mean I'll always be playing medic, or you need me to be on call in real life? If it's the first, consider me interested. I'm former US military as well, if your sig is true.

Yes just a full time medic in game, im pretty sure we wont be phoning you in a blind panic at 3am for assistance!

sweet another military man, could always use some help training the guys, good to get some US tactics in amongst the ones i learned during my time.

Yes sig is very true :) i am ex army, 1st battalion The Royal Regiment of Scotland.

catch me on skype man so we can get a game!

Hey man, fairly new to PC Gaming, but have A LONG history in console shooters, just trying to get used to m&k but doing well since I started playing Dayz. Well up for being a medic in a group. Also from Scotland and basically just want to play with a decent group of people. PM me if your interested.