Sign in to follow this  
HueyLewy

invisible hackers on TX4-US80

im pretty sure its the YNK clan because there were multiple invisible people around us spawning equipment and laying down next to us while we laid down watching what I assume is their camp. I say YNK because there were four of them on the server so it was the only group that was on the whole time we were contesting camps. Plus there camps were five km from each other and they seemed to bounce back and forth between them rather quickly. I'd appreciate it if the admins would look into this whoever you are.

• Like 1

I can tell you it was not us, however my friends and I also experienced this and the heli we had was most likely hacked in...because the other night we had one aswell but it disappeared after restart. Only one camp is ours I can PM you the coords, the other camps which i can also PM you coords to are camps we have found. But we had found an offroad using our heli that we got from the believed hackers and while driving it to a decent hiding place we heard breaking of legs, blood trails. and shortly after that we heard people eating food. this is when i landed the heli and let it blow up not caring, and leaving the server. At first i expected the hackers to be Theron and the other people he was with for reasons someone else will explain to you in a later post on this forum but for now I ask you stay away from our camp!!!! lol.

Edit: Also we killed someone in our camp. It was Theron abd he had a radio. That is also why i believe him to be hacking, or with hackers

Edited by HaphazardLeek

i can vouch that Theron is most likely one of the hackers friends or knows them since we killed him multiple times (twice) once at his camp filled with massively duped stuff and another time when he was raiding our camp with a heli. we have had 4 different groups raid our camp today so try asking before accusing us. All because people don't share a tag in their name's doesn't mean that their not friends. i hope that this conflict is cleared up. We had maxim, Theron, ed, and others who were with them and combat logged when we shot. so its been a very stressful day. And when Our friend splashed were at their camp and they landed the chopper he was unable to see the pilot even tho the heli was flying.

Edited by Happyghost1

theron was with us and the radio was found on two dead players on a different server by another person in our group. i was the pilot wearing a ghillie suit. if you couldnt see me then its a glitch of some sort. hackers ruin the game and i take no part in it. we should have known better then to land at your camp in the trees when there was a dead body in the middle of the tents. theron checked the area out with L85 thermals and didnt see anyone then was killed a few seconds later at medium close range and simultaneously the helicopter was getting hit. he swears by that L85 but I think it's crap and i'm pretty sure he just couldnt see you through a bush or something. at any rate, i dont have any proof that it was you guys and frankly this was more of a warning to other people that play that server. i only picked on you guys because it was at least three people. (two in the chopper they snagged from us and one on the ground) the only spot that we can confirm invisible hackers is on the northwestern most hill top where there is a camp with all the equipment you could ever need. is this your camp too? but this is where we heard the same stuff too. eating food, crawling around, dropping items around us, and stealing from our bags so we quit out.

some of the guys did combat log and i'm sorry if you guys are legit. we arent a clan so i cant control what they do. all i can tell you was i never did. even when we landed and my chopper was disabled by invisible snipers on the hill next to us and theron was killed, i flanked around the hill just in time to see them take off. they had to be invisible because it was a barren hill and at my distance the grass texture wasnt loading so there wasnt anyplace to hide.

I could write a long story about where we were when this all happend but for ill make it kinda short, when theron was dropped off i was in the field in a tree, and my friend happyghost or YNK ghost was somewhere near our camp i dont really know, but he killed theron, and i shot the chopper. After that YNK Splashed took a motorbike to that camp you referred too with the fat lootz (which is not ours) because we figured it was yours. When you landed he said there was no pilot and he said he killed theron again. he said he shot the hell out of the heli, ran up to it and the engine was shot out, went to the tents to grab an engine and came back to the heli with a repaired engine. So in conclusion we are legit lol, the "hacker" camp is not ours, and my friends will probably make more posts explaining where they were and what not.

Also at the time of the invisible hackers on the server I do remember a group of derpers quite literally, people named like derp, derping, and derpy or something like that.

• Like 1

well whoever the hackers are, that has to be their camp in the northwest corner. a nice spot to fully fix a heli btw once you've fixed it enough to get it there. there were satchel charges in their tents too whenever the server restarts and their tents resurrect out of the ground.

• Like 1

I am also with the YNK clan/friendship deal and we are not hackers. There were hackers on the server i think though. Because the heli repaired itself multiple times without s in it after i shot and took it from Theron. Also ont hat note, Theron hope out of the gunner seat of the heli while no one was driving, as in there was most likely an invisible driver or the driver alt+f4'ed. Also i took the engine out on the heli, i got in and it wouldnt start, i got out and ran towards therons body checked it and ran back to the heli (the heli made a power down sound and i freaked out like some one was in it) I hopped in it and it was repaired for some reason. And the NW spot is true, tons of things such as parts and what. I also killed dave that had an l85 and was shooting at pretty much nothing. I killed him with my m240 which i got out of the barracks weeks ago. ALSO, WHO IN THE HELL HAS BEEN FARMIN OUR CAMP xD

wow lots of questions. ok.....we found your camp because we flew over it. if you've ever been in a helicopter you know its not hard to spot tents, especially if there is a cluster of them. i usually like to fly around the western and northern perimeter as you can spot many camps that way. also what i noticed first was a hatchback next to your tents. when we came back the second time it was gone.

like i said before, I was the pilot and have no idea why you couldnt see me. after you killed theron, i tried to take off but you hit the engine again so it powered down. I got out and ran down the hill and flanked around behind but because it took so long you fixed and flew off with the heli before i got around. i have only witnessed the invisibility thing that wasnt a hack once with a friend of mine. it wasnt a hack it was a glitch. i could only see his face, gun, and shoes. everything else was invisible. seemed like some kind of glitch where the clothes didnt load. not sure if this could have been the same problem.

as to the heli repairing: i know that with things like the bus and some other vehicles, if you bump into something, sometimes you lose a wheel. if you get out and get back in, sometimes its magically repaired. i dont know why but seems to be just another dayz glitch. the problem with all the glitches is that its hard to distinguish a glitch from a hack sometimes

Yea lol, that hatchback has been moved, after theron died the first time we got all our valuables and got into the car and hauled ass.

we had actually repaired from the spawn like 3minutes before you flew over in the heli.

Edited by HaphazardLeek