Sign in to follow this  
heyitscody

DayZ IRL Shooting the Lee Enfield

Me shooting one of my favorite weapons in Dayz, the Lee Enfield. Enjoy!

Please leave a like to show some appreciation. :D

• Like 4

Nice, I vote for satchel charges next.

+1

ITS SO QUIET

I think it might just be recording quality. I recorded with my ipod touch. Its loud and I think in Dayz it conveys the weapon perfectly.

Prepare for snapped arm.

If you take the muzzle brake off then definitely, otherwise prepare to be kicked by a mule.

Nice vid! Next time hold the camera the right way...... Teeeeeeh riiiiiight waaaaaayyyy! (I'm in that mood tonight. Sorry...)

Do you have any other weapons that might be cool to show in action?

Edited by kebman

I own a Lee Enfield No 4 myself. It's a good gun, detachable box magazine, nice magazine size "for it's time", powerful round... I like the bolt design a lot, it cocks the hammer when you're pushing it forward instead of the Mauser design which cocks when you are turning the bolt open. It makes for a really fast bolt. I think my three complaints would be: it's heavy, it's bulky, and it's ammo is kind of uncommon. If I handloaded for it I'd probably shoot it all the time.

I own a Lee Enfield No 4 myself. It's a good gun, detachable box magazine, nice magazine size "for it's time", powerful round... I like the bolt design a lot, it cocks the hammer when you're pushing it forward instead of the Mauser design which cocks when you are turning the bolt open. It makes for a really fast bolt. I think my three complaints would be: it's heavy, it's bulky, and it's ammo is kind of uncommon. If I handloaded for it I'd probably shoot it all the time.

I would love to get my hands on a Lee Enfield. Unfortunately I live in Northern Ireland where the police are VERY restrictive on who they give gun licenses to. I suppose I could always get a deactived one and claim it's for decoration ;)

the enfield is a hitter for sure. love it. beans for you.

Nice vid. i got a first class marksman with one of those. Nice to strip down as well, used to have to do it blindfolded lol