Butcher4119

To the Owners of US 2037 Again

This is for the ban you put on me so I wouldn't be able to steal your stuff. Since I am a bandit, and since I was smart enough to write down your camps coords, and I am assuming you were too dumb to move everything since you thought a ban would stop me, I am going to give out the coords to ever single bandit in the game.

No, this is not me going, "I'm angry, I'm going to give out the coords so they get screwed". No. This is me wanting to show them what this game is all about, actual challenges. I believe they are scripters, otherwise Battleye would have known they did a serverkill and shut them down, so be warned. But this is just me seeing if we can ruin their day.

WARNING TO THE BANDITS THOUGH: THESE GUYS WILL SERVERWIDE KILL IF THEY THINK THEY ARE GETTING INTO A HAIRY SITUATION. I KILLED THREE OF THEM AND STARTED LOOTING AND THEN THEY DID A SERVERWIDE KILL TO ANYONE NOT IN THEIR SQUAD, BE WARNED.

Anywho, if you get on US 2037, the coords for where their camp was are 114 by 19/20. Just north west of the North East Airfield, near the little green tree on the map.

AGAIN, BE WARNED, THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO SERVERWIDE KILL, SO IF YOU HAVE FRAPS OR A RECORDING DEVICE, RECORD THE INCIDENT SO THAT WHEN IT HAPPENS, WE CAN SHUT THEM DOWN FOR BEING THE WEAKEST PLAYERS I'VE EVER MET.

• Like 1

ADMINS

CANT

SERVER

WIDE

KILL

YOU

FUCKING

MORON

THIS

IS

SCRIPTING

ALSO

NOONE

CARES

Did you read my first? I said, and I quote, "And yes, I do realize that Admins can't serverwide kill, but is it simply coincidence that after I killed 3 of them and started looting the camp, that nearly every player was killed instantaneously, including myself? I think not." And your post is in all caps, you must have something important to say. Please, tell me more of how you rage and don't care when you clicked on the post. Nice picture btw.

• Like 6

I really like the part where you admitted to ghoasting. Also most of your videos are of you complaining about admin abuse. Also posting the coords shows how petty you truly are, have you tried being a admin on a dayz server? I see on servers everyday where hackers ruin games all the freaking time.

• Like 1

I really like the part where you admitted to ghoasting. Also most of your videos are of you complaining about admin abuse. Also posting the coords shows how petty you truly are, have you tried being a admin on a dayz server? I see on servers everyday where hackers ruin games all the freaking time.

day z is so fucked lol

day z is so fucked lol

I really like the part where he assumes the admin did the server kill.

pretty funny considering i didnt do the server wide kill and had the drop on him when it happened. I was about 50m to his right when he dies to server wide kill so did I.

btw as of 1.7.2.5 the way tents works means that camp cant be moved. its stuck there everytime the server restarts all those tents pop back up. luckily Im going private server soon so will not have to continue deal ppl like OP

pretty funny considering i didnt do the server wide kill and had the drop on him when it happened. I was about 50m to his right when he dies to server wide kill so did I.

Can you tell me why Bodha wasn't in the name list when you "died" along with everyone else? Because I've seen the player list and that is your GT. Odd, how it didn't show up.

Most of my vids are complaining of Admin abuse? Ok, tell me what happens in episode 3 if you managed to watch "most" of my videos? Maybe episode 4?

Btw, thank you to all who are siding with me, it's good to know there are people who see the truth hidden within the truth.......that line had no real use there, I've just always wanted to use it.

Most of my vids are complaining of Admin abuse? Ok, tell me what happens in episode 3 if you managed to watch "most" of my videos? Maybe episode 4?

Why would I want to watch the crap you put out. The last thing I need is to watch crap put online from a 18 year old.

Why would I want to watch the crap you put out. The last thing I need is to watch crap put online from a 18 year old.

You sir are a idiot claiming that he only posts videos about him complaining about admin abuse when you don't even watch his videos, meaning that one or both of your statements are false.

• Like 1

I watched all his videos and they are all crap. I can't tell you what they're about exactly because I haven't watched them, but they're crap, believe me.

Yessirreeee, nice logic bro.

• Like 1

I watched all his videos and they are all crap. I can't tell you what they're about exactly because I haven't watched them, but they're crap, believe me.

Yessirreeee, nice logic bro.

AHAHAHAHA! I read that at first and was like, "Awwhh, my pride" and then that, bahahaha, well done.

• Like 1

The last thing I need is to watch crap put online from a 18 year old.

Coming from the man/woman who doesn't post their sex and or age......afraid of the rape ghost, are we?

Do not really care. BUUTTTT what editor do you use?

Video editor? Sony Vegas Pro 11, my FRAPS won't record the HD thought for some reason and I've been looking for fixes and found nothing. On my screen, it looks golden, on this, looks like shit. If you know anything about this, help? Haha

• Like 1

Video editor? Sony Vegas Pro 11, my FRAPS won't record the HD thought for some reason and I've been looking for fixes and found nothing. On my screen, it looks golden, on this, looks like shit. If you know anything about this, help? Haha

Nah sorry I dont edit mine, I just put them straight up on youtube, just seeing what everyone else uses. So cheers and good luck :)

i not sure if i remember correctly, but me and a friend were playing on a server, i believe it was us 2037 when all of a sudden our legs were broken and our health diminished, and the zombies around us were killed

AHAHAHAHA! I read that at first and was like, "Awwhh, my pride" and then that, bahahaha, well done.

Glad to hear you got a kick out of it. But to be clear, you don't have solid evidence against these guys and posting their camp coords is a dick move. I know, I did the same thing once, but I did it because of server resets which is obviously the admin. In your case it is scripting, which may not even be the same people. I'd rather let a few scummy admins get off the hook than take the risk of ruining the hard work of legit players.

• Like 2

Coming from the man/woman who doesn't post their sex and or age......afraid of the rape ghost, are we?

Why would you care what my sex and age is? You looking to score online?

It's time to quit your job at Mc Donalds and move out of your parents house.

Nah sorry I dont edit mine, I just put them straight up on youtube, just seeing what everyone else uses. So cheers and good luck :)

Thanks man! What recording program do you use by chance?

Why would you care what my sex and age is? You looking to score online?

It's time to quit your job at Mc Donalds and move out of your parents house.

????? I'm bringing it up because you are saying I'm an immature 18-year-old when you don't even post your information, as though you were afraid people might make fun of you because you are under their age. And no, I don't work at McDonalds, I don't have time for a job. From school straight to soccer and then home at 9 at night. The time I do have I spend with my friends and or family. Is it bad that an 18-year-old in high-school lives with his parents? Not really, no.

It makes me chuckle to, I'm just popping back into this to see what you have to say, as though it actually matter. I've humored you long enough though. I'll still keep an eye on this thread, because it is actually a HOT thread, so I'd like to see what other post. You, on the other hand, I honestly don't care about. Continue on ranting, for it shall mean nothing.