Sign in to follow this  

A semi noob looking for people to Enjoy and help out

Hi I posted a topic a few days ago asking for friends, and as a result I now have a few friends to play but would like more. Although I can't offer amazing Gear i can offer a feeling of companionship and friendship second to none.

I look forward to hear you replies and make new friends.

Vivanick1

Contact me through Skype or Steam: vivanick1

i'm interested but are you not a scam and are you serious of your gaming. Because i to want to make a group or meet a friend to partner up with because its boring playing alone and i need a companion it will more fun and need blood transfusions and stuff.

my steam is Doctor Crazy- ive helped and been helped by some really great ppl on here add me if you feel like playing man i'm on all the time and always lookin to squadup

IF you want to team up with me and a few friends, join our team speak 3 server IP:94.242.227.2:9995 (From England)

Edited by adamburnside

We just got TS 94.168.198.149:9987! Join and play with us and yes We are like a caring family of friends ready to help your needs

Hey guys, If your looking for a group of men and women to team up with then go ahead and hit me up

We are looking for people who are serious and really want some people to play with. We ask that you

be a mature player and be open to joining a clan

If your interested in taking your game to the next level then hit me up

Ok guys hope to see you soon.

Side Note: Must have mic and be open to usen RaidCall. Details apon adding me on how to get signed up.

We just got TS 94.168.198.149:9987! Join and play with us and yes We are like a caring family of friends ready to help your needs

sounds like a good idea. im interested, mainly because im very friendly to strangers even though it gets me killed a lot, and im bored of being alone all the time. i dont have much time during weekdays though. my steam is ericmulero

i have teamspeak, so it would be nice to play with you guys sometime