Oliolia

Got a Helicopter! How to save it?

Hello,

was after a month again playing, i found first of all the DMR Rifle, a Revolver and lots of ammunition...then i walked just around the map and i saw a helicopter flying around...we were just 6 people on the server, so the pilot thought he can land for a break, but i saw it, he came out, and i shot him with the DMR....Pilot, if you read this, im Sorry for that, i dont know how to communicate with other players, i wanted first to go to you, but im shure i would be dead now...

I started the Heli and flew around a little bit, then i landet, and now is my question, can i save the heli or is it away when i quit the game?

Save it a bunch of times to be safe, it should be in the same spot after server restarts. Some vehicles still have disappeared on me though.

Vehicles seem to not be saving correctly, so I'm not sure.

However, to communicate with other players, use "," and "." (comma, period) to cycle through channels till you get to "Direct Communication" and if they're within 80 meters you can speak to them. I believe if you type instead it only reaches 40 meters, or was that fixed?

to save it you have to move to the back of the helicopter door and look up through the last window towards the nose and you get the save option.

• Like 1

saves like any other vehicle. Just fiddle around on the side near the 50 cal. I have yet to find one that will stay with me though. They all go back to their spawn point totally broken again after server restart.

Since 1.7.2.5, I Have repaired 6 Helicopters on 6 different servers. Every Helicopter, despite saving, has disappeared, and went back to it's un-repaired state back at it's spawn after a server reset.

Very frustrating, hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by DenverDeCoY

You cannot save it.. server restart and its back at the island spawn point, all broken. Known bug.