Freek314

GLaDOS hacked items on NYC 8 (video)

* Server: NYC 8

* Time: 12:16AM CST

* What happened:

Hacker on NYC8 with standard load-out plus some awesome gear. I had taken one of his Makarov magazines due to being out of ammo, so that accounts for the one missing mag of the standard load-out. GLaDOS was his name, but when I studied his body all it said was Unknown so I highlighted his name in the player list.

I killed him when he paused to shoot a newly spawned guy that I had previously bandaged and given painkillers. The newly spawned guy's name was Prometheus.

Video proof:

I don't see any hacked items?

Dude, you have got to be trolling. Just go.

The only item I see that is hacked would be the AS50, I don't think that spawns in DayZ. Everything else looks fine.

Seriously concerned for the future if these people aren't trolling.

BRB, hack in whatever you want as long as it's attainable legitimately.

The only item I see that is hacked would be the AS50' date=' I don't think that spawns in DayZ. Everything else looks fine.

[/quote']

It spawns at heli crash sites.

* What happened:

I killed him when he paused to shoot a newly spawned guy that I had previously bandaged and given painkillers. The newly spawned guy's name was Prometheus.

I stumbled upon this and I couldn't help but laugh.

My ingame name is Rage.

Me and a friend (STONED) were sent back to spawn after the new recent patch. We decided to meet up at Electro.

We went up Dobry and looked around to see if anyone was worth killing. We stumbled upon some guy on the tower of the Electro power plant shooting noobs at a distance with what seemed to be an M107 at the time.

We took aim with our sniper rifles and killed him. After approaching a little since we were about 900m out we noticed GLados in the firestation bottom floor with the sniper rifle. So we shot him too and also shot another guy in the firestation tower.

We start approaching again and we notice someone named Don_Banditos (?) not sure on spelling or name properly, that had the rifle in hand and was heading out of the power plant. So we shoot him too and BAM server just crashes...

So whatever happened on that server that night, it was weird.

* What happened:

I stumbled upon this and I couldn't help but laugh.

My ingame name is Rage.

Me and a friend (STONED) were sent back to spawn after the new recent patch. We decided to meet up at Electro.

We went up Dobry and looked around to see if anyone was worth killing. We stumbled upon some guy on the tower of the Electro power plant shooting noobs at a distance with what seemed to be an M107 at the time.

We took aim with our sniper rifles and killed him. After approaching a little since we were about 900m out we noticed GLados in the firestation bottom floor with the sniper rifle. So we shot him too and also shot another guy in the firestation tower.

We start approaching again and we notice someone named Don_Banditos (?) not sure on spelling or name properly' date=' that had the rifle in hand and was heading out of the power plant. So we shoot him too and BAM server just crashes...

So whatever happened on that server that night, it was weird.

[/quote']

Yeah, the server's been crashing for a while now. The owner is out of town or something to do with work, so all the remaining admins can do is what is allowed in-game. The owner will be back shortly and fix things with the crashes.

Not seeing an awful lot of proof here - okay. You're looking an unnamed dead body. With items. Where's the proof that the hacker was Glados?

Not seeing an awful lot of proof here - okay. You're looking an unnamed dead body. With items. Where's the proof that the hacker was Glados?

In the fucking logs that the devs will look through. Notice how a goddamn video is optional?

How is that guy a hacker? Whenever I study any given dead body, I ALWAYS get "This is Unknown and he was killed by an Unknown cause", that is in no way an indication of hacking. As far as his inventory goes, it's looks pretty damn legit... The weapon he is carrying is described here: http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=BAF_AS50

Dude... you people are so goddamned stupid.

Mods, can one of you lock this thread after making sure it's been passed up the ladder?

Mods' date=' can one of you lock this thread after making sure it's been passed up the ladder?

[/quote']

Every single item on that survivors body, including the AS50, can be found in DayZ, so your video proves nothing.

Instead of calling people stupid, perhaps you could elaborate on why you think he's hacking?

Mods' date=' can one of you lock this thread after making sure it's been passed up the ladder?

[/quote']

Or you could just admit your wrong judgement, so we can all move on. You asking for a lock already indicates that you realise you are wrong.

You know, it wasnt long ago when everyone's locations where reset. Thus making everyone spawn in at the coast again.

*cant pose counteraguments - goes for a bit of ad hominem instead*

Classy, really classy sir.

Or maybe he was a fresh spawn that happened to gank some sniper? Been there done that... Granted, I took the backpack he had. But, maybe he couldn't pick it up?

TLDR: Not haxs, he killed after he respawned.

Check back on Page 1 and I explain how he actually got it.

You can even see my name (Rage) in your player list.

I was the guy who shot the sniper who had the AS50... GLados was at the right place at the right time. But I shot him too anyways...

Check back on Page 1 and I explain how he actually got it.

You can even see my name (Rage) in your player list.

I was the guy who shot the sniper who had the AS50... GLados was at the right place at the right time. But I shot him too anyways...

He respawned near Berezino with the EXACT standard load-out plus one of the rarest weapons, every rare tool, and the rarest pack in the game. Just because he hacked items in that are legitimately attainable does not mean that he didn't hack them in.

And like I said before: the fucking devs will see that I'm right in the logs. A goddamned video is OPTIONAL for a reason, people. This is not a trial by jury.

EDIT: Now, will someone pass this up the CoC and lock the fucking thread, please? I'm sick of having to explain a simple fucking issue to idiots who can't comprehend procedure.

Maybe you should try explaining in the first post what happened and why you think it's a hacker before raging at people... Just sayian, shh, only dreams now.

Maybe you should try explaining in the first post what happened and why you think it's a hacker before raging at people... Just sayian' date=' shh, only dreams now.

[/quote']

You're right I suppose, Cheeky, but to be honest I really don't give a damn whether these people think he did it or not. That's not their decision.

All I'm doing now is telling them to read about the actual procedure or GTFO.

Yeah, we're all idiots that don't understand anything.

GG sir, you have won the internet. Next topic.

I don't understand why you think he hacks just because he has a lot of rare things, I had pretty much the same exact stuff, other than the secondary, and the primary, and last time I checked, I don't hack, and just because he was at the coast doesn't mean anything, I've joined servers, where my character got spawned on the coast with all of my rare items.