lordaddament

THIS GAME IS SO.....

PIMP! i have played this for the last week and it makes left 4 dead and dead island look like E for Everybody games. this game makes my emotions go crazy! when ever i see someone i start to sweat and i bit my lip really hard! Fuck call of duty...... DayZ is where all the cool motherfuckers are at.... GOOO ROCKET!!!!

• Like 18

Give it another week or so until you run into a "script kiddie" and then keep being ported and killed :)

• Like 1

lol i have ran into some script kiddies but i blame BattleEye..... What a fuck excuse of an anti-cheat system...

lord is nice to see that a console fag has learned that PC games are where its at. i cant even pick up my ps3 controller anymore. welcome to the awesome world of DayZ and if you run into hackers just dc. hope in humanity has been restored.

Edited by Max Planck
Stop with the slurs.
  • Like 3

I used to be a Console Mother of all FAGS but now i see PC gaming differently :) i'll switch off between Halo 4 on the xbox and DayZ on the PC when they both come out :3

Give it another week or so until you run into a "script kiddie" and then keep being ported and killed :)

Played for two weeks and have yet had this happen, feeling quite left out lol.

OP, it just keeps on giving to, never played a game like it.

Having spent the last 5 hours sifting through endless "hackers are ruining DayZ" threads I thought I'd just pop in and say HELL YEAH!

• Like 7

Having spent the last 5 hours sifting through endless "hackers are ruining DayZ" threads I thought I'd just pop in and say HELL YEAH!

HELL YEAH!!!!

I agree completely!

It's got to suck sometimes, trying to keep these forums under control.. ;)

Oh the joys of sifting through constant reports of hackers and "this guy just said f*ck on my post :o"

• Like 1

It used to be better. 17 days ago, before the patch that broke tents and vehicles, back when people were working on this mod, not circle jerking with game-media wankers about the stand alone version that might be ready one day. ah, those were the days. you could find and repair a vehicle, save it, log off, and when you logged back on it would be where you left it. or put a gun or two in a tent, and save that, and come back a day later and still have things in your tent. those were the days. tbh I stopped playing DayZ 2 weeks ago because of that shit being so busted ass broken.

you tell that to kids these days and they won't believe you.

Edited by datguy

Oh the joys of sifting through constant reports of hackers and "this guy just said f*ck on my post :o"

look on the bright side, you get to have a different color name on the forum. I bet that gets you hooked up tight with all the babes. Or not. But at least you get to feel special. Or not. Think of all the special, special people who look up to you. Or not. Oh well, at least you'll be getting a free copy of THE STAND ALONE if/when it ever comes out. Or not.

• Like 1

I can't imagine that being part of the forum team here is much fun at all. Seems like it would be a thankless job, especially lately. I don't know if I would do it even if I was begged. Here's hopin' you can keep your sanity. lol

To the OP: I've run into graphica artifacts, randomly respawning on the beach, hackers/scripters/exploiters, crazy deaths to zombies, loading screen hell, etc, and I'm still in the HELL YEAH! camp. Don't let that kind of stuff get you down, nor the people who complain about them. They exist, but they aren't the whole picture.

Welcome to DayZ. :)

i cant even pick up my ps3 controller anymore.

Maybe you should start working out then.

• Like 1

The standalone will probably be even more prone to hacking

True, but it will be taken care of in due time and I highly doubt it would be widespread.

Anyway, I myself have not touched my Xbox in almost 2 months due to me getting a new laptop that can run anything from crysis to Just cause 2 and generally any pc game I want. Don't judge me, I likey laptops! You made a smart move

True, but it will be taken care of in due time and I highly doubt it would be widespread.

Anyway, I myself have not touched my Xbox in almost 2 months due to me getting a new laptop that can run anything from crysis to Just cause 2 and generally any pc game I want. Don't judge me, I likey laptops! You made a smart move

consoles are good sometimes but PC is much better and i prefer laptops aswell (even though they are more expensive).

consoles are good sometimes but PC is much better and i prefer laptops aswell (even though they are more expensive).

I wish i had enough $$$ to buy a good custom made laptop. None of that Alien Ware bull shit

Played for two weeks and have yet had this happen, feeling quite left out lol.

OP, it just keeps on giving to, never played a game like it.

Lol same here!