mrbravo66

Still need a good team of bandits to play with

Hey all.I need a good group of bandits so here goes. I know as of many of you are looking for a group to team up with. If you wish to join me I don't really care for age to much but I mean you must be mature and a good English speaker and I would like British people to team up with me so we can be on the same time zone. I would like it if you weren't cheaters like ALT+F4. Fair enough needing to use it for a proper reason apart from your going to die.

So you must have these skills and traits

- Sense of humour

- Team worker

- Good at DayZ

- Experienced

- Mature

- Know what your doing

- Not to be a total noob and feel the need to ask one million questions (fair enough you just don't know the odd thing but come on)

- If anything happens "shit hits the fan" know how to deal with it yourself and with the group

- common sense

I hope you are interested in joining. I am not sure how big I want the group. Not sure if I want just a partner or a team of maybe 5 at the very most or a small team or 3 maybe 4 depends.

Please leave a comment or a PM if your interested. Be nice to see details about yourself. I will do one for me (doesn't have to be written in same format as how I write it just how I write I guess)

"Hey my name is Eddy Bravo I been playing DayZ for a few months and find I am rather experienced with the game and mature and a good team worker," Just an example althought not in the mood for a paragraph and can't think of what to write :D so please leave a comment !! said leave a comment to many times xD

Edited by mrbravo66

my skype: sycowill1

im already far up north so i hope i could meet you half way in stary or something.my ROE on players is kill on sight if they are within 400 metres (and no killing unarmed people.

My skype: crewnielsen

Add me and we'll talk...

I can do all the things you've listed and i know how to handle my self in combat..

I'm looking for a squad which is consistent and good teamwork..

Add me on skype, dragonsire45. I've been wanting to get a team of at least 3 people. Is it okay if my friend joins from time to time? Oh, and i'm in the coast, heading to balota to get some weapons.

My skpye: tosh.150072

I've been looking for a good bandit squad for a while now, i specialize in close-medium range fighting and prefer to be the first one into a fight, not the support guy who hangs back.

I've been looking for a good bandit squad for a while now, i specialize in close-medium range fighting and prefer to be the first one into a fight, not the support guy who hangs back.

my skype : zScratchii, ( add me)

i have been playing for about a month now and i am well equipped, i am mature and looking for a group because its boring playing on your own and i want to kill some people (only armed).