NightZ22

Any way to stop tent contents from disappearing?

So last night I was on a server that I found a UAZ so I drove to a place to start a camp. The UAZ had some tents, so I set a few up, about 3. I came on in the morning and the tents and car are still there, but they are empty. Anyone who had raided it would have taken the UAZ, so I assume it was a bug.

This always happens with my tents, so I need to know, is there a way to make tents stop taking my loot? Could I maybe move it to an unpopulated server, if there is such thing as a server that doesn't delete items in tents.

What if a person with a UAZ found your camp and looted it?

As far as I know tent contents can't save due to a bug.

Well poop. Will they respawn at the next restart?

Edited by NightZ22

I personaly would've left the UAZ so it might as well been raided.

Who could have raided all 3 tents and the UAZ? They were all full, and now they're completely empty. Lets just assume they were deleted cuz of bug

If they were deleted by the game, and not a player, would they respawn at the next restart?

sure you can do the painful task i started and make camp in the same local on different servers then before restart move all yo shit to the other campsites, " rinse, lather, repeat" this bug sux big donkey dick

Don't play on servers running 1.7.2.5, tents and vehicles do not save properly on those servers. We have kept our server at 1.7.2.4 and all of our tents and vehicles save properly after every restart. We will not be upgrading until 1.7.3 comes out.

Don't play on servers running 1.7.2.5, tents and vehicles do not save properly on those servers. We have kept our server at 1.7.2.4 and all of our tents and vehicles save properly after every restart. We will not be upgrading until 1.7.3 comes out.

So moving tents to a server running 7.2.4 will stop them from disappearing?