Lessy45

All That's Left New clan recruiting!

Terminated

Edited by Lessy45

wow lol cool idea but this sounds like players just collecting stuff for "higher ranks in the clan"

no offends

Well that is what PvE is isnt it? xD its not just another PVP clan its for players that only kill to defend themselves n.n

Sounds like a cool plan, except for the item thing. If you find a cool weapon and can use it, your leader automatically has ownership ? The way I usually run with my teammates its a direct democracy. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone in any way, I am just saying that its a lot more fun when its squad mates, instead of peons + master

Edited by Othra

yea i did a bad way of putting that i guess xD but the way im trying to do it is have CLAN, then have individual squads where in those squads there will be sort of a leader in each squad then that individual squad chooses ether to keep the weap/rare find or to hand it over to the armory for someone else to use =] idk if that makes a bit more sence?

I am in this clan, and what he means (cause I wondered the same thing) is that if you find an AS50 sniper, but there is a better guy in your clan that can have better use of it, cause U might be much better with a machinegun some other guy again found that might be better with an assault rifle, which someone else again found. Get the picture? :) So you get the weapon best suited for your skills, inside what job you get in your squad :)

• Like 1

yeah i get this like say you have an m249 LMG but your crap at CQB (close quarters combat) but great at overwatch/long range and some one else has a dmr but needs a different gun cause they cant snipe you can sort of trade with no loss just setting up your class

• Like 1

there are still plenty of spots left guys, stop by if your interested.

Im planning to take over a server >;D and together.. All Thats Left will rule extinguish all hope for bandits in that server :D

Hey I'm a friend of Fredrik's and I would like to join!! Message me on forums or get my skype/steam from Fredrik :)