goonerscottay

Ammo crate spawn

i was on server uk121 at around 5:00 - 5:30pm. I came across a downed heli and next to it an ammo crate. I was hoping to get lucky and get a few ak cobra mags and some g17 mags too. Inside tho i was amazed to see shit loads of weapons. It looked like every1 weapon available.. First thoughts were mental.. Got me a nice i think gs3 SD (camo) and just started shooting up the place. The crate tho had everything. 100 sets of mags for loads of guns, shit loads of food, tools ect...

Soon dawned on me that this is abit too good to be true. I was hoping this isnt a hack? ... Also the few citys i ran through including where the heli was were all on fire? Never seen this before and havnt a clue wtf..

Looking for abit of feedback on this.

Scott.

i did try to take screens, using prntscrn (all i know how to) but when i went to post the screen it for some reason took screens of my desktop and not the game : -|

Edited by goonerscottay

i did try to take screens, using prntscrn (all i know how to) but when i went to post the screen it for some reason took screens of my desktop and not the game : -|

To take screens in DayZ you have to fraps for a couple of seconds, and then printscreen the recording whilst watching it.

To take screens in DayZ you have to fraps for a couple of seconds, and then printscreen the recording whilst watching it.

You can take screenshots with Fraps :D Don't have to record a video to re-watch it and to do a screenshot