Sign in to follow this  
opus (DayZ)

Anyone from the West Coast?

I've only been playing for 4-5 days and have been lonewolfing from the start pretty much, I had a pretty good stock of supplies and weapons until I got teleported into the sky and died from the fall with some other guys. I spent hours looking for my body but eventually gave up.

I'm a friendly player and haven't shot anyone that hasn't attacked me first. Does anyone want to team up? I don't really mind if you're not on the west coast, I'll play with anyone but that's preferred.

I've been playing about as long as you have and would be down to team up. I usually play at night (PST). Let me know if you're down :)

Yeah I can play tonight, my steam ID is threemev

I live just outside of Vancouver, so I'm literally on the West coast of Canada. Also I'm just at the very bottom of Canada too, so right near the States. I wouldn't mind playing with a few players too.

Edit:

I also had the same hack happen to me last night, and lost great gear. I had lost a very rare weapon and an extremely rare one too. Also had every tool, ect. Sucks but I don't mind... It doesn't take me long to loot up!

Edited by CerebralZombie

I'm up to some group gaming! Sick of dying alone. Steam ID: Gzack123

I'll join up with someone, steam ID: Deet - should be the first one, with the 10th mountain tag :)

Edited by Deet

Okay, let's make a group or something? Just to keep everything organized, and get everyone invited.

Edit: Okay look if you want I made a group on Steam called: Western Survivors

Edited by Gzack