Sign in to follow this  
nev2k

Independant medical service

So i will start an ?independant? medical service for evrybody who applies!

Edit! as this independant playstile didn't work well for me, i decided to join the TMW as soon (already trying to become an aspirant right now) as possible.

My goal is to help people, but i don't want to bind myself to the TMW(Trusted medics of the wasteland), as i think they get quite a few aspirants per day

and they should help people out there instead of bothering with organization.

So I'd organize it the following way:

You write me a pm in the forum.

When i'm having the time, i'll react and we will make an apointment.

At the place of meeting i will hide in the bushes and warn you to write your code.

(in the pm will stand a three char code, which you use to identify yourself)

After i helped you, I'd like you to confirm it under this post (if i robbed you, you can write it too ;) )

Rules:

I will help evrybody who follow these rules

1. I am only going to help people, when they did not alt+f4 in order to survive, because that's poor gameplay and theoretically bugusing.

2. When we meet up you'd better not point your weapon at me, otherwise i'll not react to any calls for help and leave the place soonly.

-----2.1 If you have a bandit skin and begin to shoot into my direction with no aceptable reason, i will shoot back.

-----2.2 Lower your weapon or put it on the back (i'll add the key for this later) or have a flashlight equiped.

3. After i helped you i'll leave the place. Please don't chase me or anything, if you want to talk with me write it into the pm, so we can use a safer place.

Further informations:

1. If i am not available you should ask the TMW, they hopefully help you.

2. I am doing this, because i'm kind, not as a job, so you may won't hit on me all the time, as i'm kinda busy right now.

3. Here is an example for a help request(it should look like this) and a possible answer:

Hi my ingame name is Kyle.

I am from UK

I am east of NW airfield

Medical status:

Blood: 4500

Bones: healthy

Conscious not bleeding

can you please help me with a blood bag?

Yes, i'll help you.

Can we meet at the UK150 server in 15 minutes?

I'll be in the woods northern of the industry with the fuel tanks, west from grishino.

Grid: 046053

Your personal identification is rf5.

If this is not possible for you, please contact me again and we find another place/time/server to meet.

I hope to see you there alive.

4. I hope this post, going to prove my work, so any media support(video,screenshot) would be kind.

5. I'll see how or whether this will work in the next two weeks, so just give me a try, but please accept if i'm not able to help you atm you ask.

6. Even if i'm trying to use correct english it can occour that i'm making a mistake ;) english is not my native language, as i am from germany, but you can also write your help requests in german ;)

7. Oh i almost forget, my ingame name is Nev2k aswell.

That's so far,

Any ideas how i have to improve, in order to fullfill my mission?

Then post it here.

Edited by Nev2k

4. My Backpack is untouchable, when you try to get anything from it, you'll find yourself unconscious or dead, so better don't try.

alrite this sems legit

alrite this sems legit

I'm of course trying not to kill people, but i'll feel free to shoot them unconscious and then bandage and blood bagging them. in order to take my stuff back, this can only work if we trust each other!

Im up for that, i have a helo on FR191 and will be able to fly you if you want, only return is that you help re-fuel with me

Alright that's pretty cool, as i'm not having a vehicle yet, thanks for the offer!

Was TL;DR, but what's the point? Fair enough not tying yourself with TMW itself, but why not just whitelist?

Well, for getting whitelisted by them i have to have references, which i can collect with this post ;) and if i establishe dmyself, having some logistics, i'll ask them to whitelist me

I'm of course trying not to kill people, but i'll feel free to shoot them unconscious and then bandage and blood bagging them. in order to take my stuff back, this can only work if we trust each other!

Alright that's pretty cool, as i'm not having a vehicle yet, thanks for the offer!

Nice just sorting the group and do you have skype ??

Nice just sorting the group and do you have skype ??

yeah i write you a pm

Well from the frankie gunshop event (although frankie wasn't there)

I' took those stats with me:post-71472-0-64959000-1346017260_thumb.j

well here's the video, of what happened there so far, i hope you see, that i did not try to kill anyone, but help people out with blood and morphine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6koMAiQV9U&feature=plcp

Edited by {BH}Nev2k

So, as this independant medic stuff didn't work, i'm looking forward to join the TMW now

How would u know if someone altf4ed to survive?

Of course i'am not able to check this, but i just wanted to mention it