Sign in to follow this  
Anarchyihdi

Hero achieved, wearing ghillie suit

I love where this community is going, aslong as this is not a trap. haha.

"The decision of who should and who should not live was never, and never will be, [mine] to make"

I dislike shooting people, even if they shoot at me first. It just feels wrong, even if it is a game.

Yeah, like the other guy said, as long as it isn't a trap haha but i don't have other players willing to do that, i usually play with just me and a friend and we're both heroes, check out my youtube - im not that experienced but im learning haha.

I'd help you, but I've got a ghillie myself as well. xD

Don't get attached to your stuff, dude. One day you'll die. Accept it.

However, no need doing someting stupid. Give your gear to your friend and let him guard it. Or even better, find a tent, set it up in a remote place. Do your stuff and come back to it. You can also do the same with a car. Stor your stuff in it, save it, and do your stuff.

Also, if you've got one of those neat backpacks, remember to take it off before you change your clothes, lest you risk loosing all your packed belongings because of a bug.

May be able to get a spare Civy Clothing off a friend who kinda stopped playing if ya haven't/don't find a better solution. Would take about an hour to get him updated/online/meet/swap.

Don't get attached to your stuff, dude. One day you'll die. Accept it.

However, no need doing someting stupid. Give your gear to your friend and let him guard it. Or even better, find a tent, set it up in a remote place. Do your stuff and come back to it. You can also do the same with a car. Stor your stuff in it, save it, and do your stuff.

Also, if you've got one of those neat backpacks, remember to take it off before you change your clothes, lest you risk loosing all your packed belongings because of a bug.

But i love my stuff, i've died twice since i started, and my character is 11 days old now :) im a vet, right? haha

May be able to get a spare Civy Clothing off a friend who kinda stopped playing if ya haven't/don't find a better solution. Would take about an hour to get him updated/online/meet/swap.

Well that would be awesome, the only issue would be the trust? lol

It sure does son.

Observe. i looked through my archive (noteventrolling.) to find it.

LoSUA.jpg

-69000 Humanity

YzHeg.jpg

-99 Humanity.

Both done in 1.7.2.5

Edited by Sgt.Asshat

Well that would be awesome, the only issue would be the trust? lol

Only thing I got to vouch for myself is from a Medic:

Two medics and two great people that came to help them have been killed in the line of duty again.

This is getting out of hand, Turkey, Ketchup 504, and Xcelsior came to help me and we all had good gear finally. We were killed en-masse by a sniper, once again.

If I can't get the spare civy clothing (my walking spare set went "busy"!) I can still offer up a some ghillies so ya can trade with someone else later. Or even offer up my civy but I'd personally prefer not to as I like my "hero" skin. :)

Only thing I got to vouch for myself is from a Medic:

If I can't get the spare civy clothing (my walking spare set went "busy"!) I can still offer up a some ghillies so ya can trade with someone else later. Or even offer up my civy but I'd personally prefer not to as I like my "hero" skin. :)

Okay, well ill have to do it with my friend covering us with his Sniper or M4A1, so drop me a inbox and we'll arrange something :)

Yes, i was gutted when i didn't get my Hero suit, stupid ghillie -.- lol

Problem solved, thanks for the Civ suit Xcelsior, one of the only trust worthy guys on DayZ it seems, always trust this dude :)

if you don't mind me asking, why the hell do you have an L85 and an M107 as a hero? I'm a bandit with -81k humanity and that is the same setup I have...

if you don't mind me asking, why the hell do you have an L85 and an M107 as a hero? I'm a bandit with -81k humanity and that is the same setup I have...

So i can see bandit snipers in the hills with my heat scope, and so i can protect my baby spawns as the bandit snipers try to pick them off :) lol im scout, my buddy is silenced M4a1 and M9 SD

Glad I could help, and always willing to help anytime. :)

Was some obvious caution at first but Anarchy is certainly trustworthy!

Also, Mad Z, The gun setup isn't that uncommon even for a hero. I was carrying an AS50 with my Hero Skin because I am a Sniper by nature (not a front lines guy). I never did harm to another user with it, also had an L85 for a while but alas...that was short lived.

I carry lower-end guns anymore because it fits my character style, but those guns are great even for a Hero. Even Heros have to shoot people from time to time sadly.

Glad I could help, and always willing to help anytime. :)

Was some obvious caution at first but Anarchy is certainly trustworthy!

Also, Mad Z, The gun setup isn't that uncommon even for a hero. I was carrying an AS50 with my Hero Skin because I am a Sniper by nature (not a front lines guy). I never did harm to another user with it, also had an L85 for a while but alas...that was short lived.

I carry lower-end guns anymore because it fits my character style, but those guns are great even for a Hero. Even Heros have to shoot people from time to time sadly.

Haha well, us heroes are heroes for a reason ;),

yeah, the set up suits me fine, i rarely use the L85, i use it more of a heat vision binocular :P

I don't think it does any more cause i died with -80000 and spawned with 250 (or 0 can't remember lol)

Your total humanity shows only the moment you log in, same as your location. Then the debug monitor starts at zero, I think the humanity you gain each session is added to your total humanity.

I wanted to be a hero but I have -19787

I'm currently at a humanity of ~70k and started with 30k something since the latest patch, never bandaged anybody or gave a blood transfusion, just didn't kill any players.

Edited by Drabik

I traded a ghillie so i have now civilian clothing. No need for them but im not interested in getting shot when trying to be kind. So not sure what to do, if you want them? Its yours. Will save them until you reply.. Feel free to msg me or so. If you come with a friend, i must ask to lower weapons or throw out your handguns (if they arent rare) and use flashlight instead.

Posting from work :) Nice to see other people pushing for heroic awesomeness - on a side note, there should be a distinguishing feature between hero and bandit regardless of skin (slightly off colored ghillies for humanity status maybe? standard for -5000 to 5000, darker green for hero brown-ish for bandit - something like that that maintains the difference between hero and bandit but still functions as awesome camo.)

The bug that drops you to 0 every now and then is indeed temporary, but it is disconcerting when you're trying to push it up (or down, I guess, if you play for the other team). Hero or not, you're a fool if you pass up a ghillie, the advantages of being nigh invisible in the right circumstances drastically outweigh the advantages of cruising around in a plaid shirt that screams "shoot me"; even if the latter makes you (slightly) more likely to be engaged as a friendly.

Context: I am a Ghillie-suited, SVD camo wielding, L85 toting, m9 SD zombie blastin Hero, pushing 31k humanity. Woot

Heroes Representin'!

Well it seems I'm a psychic. Died just as I predicted, Anarchy. :(

Not 2 hours after the trade, I logged in, went up the lighthouse ladder and BAM! Glitched out and died instantly upon falling 10ft (think taking a screenshot may have been the cause of falling). Spawned in Kamenka and couldn't get back in time to loot. On a plus side, I don't have to find a replacement Civy Clothing...altough I did find a spare set in Elektro not 10mins after getting back to my body....

So if someone needs a new Civ Clothing set I got a spare one! :lol:

Haha thats a shame, you had a nice M4 if im not mistaken? :P to bad you died though bud, always welcome to tag along with me and my friend, we got a car and base now :)

Ps. thanks for subscribing to my youtube ;)

Maybe a bit unrelated but...

Do I lose my backpack and all the stuff in it when my skin (suddenly) changes to hero? I have some bad memories with skin changing and backpacks :'(

leave the ghillie on, you roleplaying lamer.

This game can be played how I like to play it, not how you think it should be played.

Edited by Anarchyihdi
  • Like 1