Sign in to follow this  
mconnolly

Idea for a new group - Counter Bandit Alliance

As i have seen many groups for various causes an Idea hit me.

We have forum groups and sub-reddits for rescues and assistance. But why dont we have groups for counter bandit operations. Just imagine, you are a relatively fresh spawn looting one of the large cities while unexpectedly you get shot by a sniper that you pose no threat to. Sucks right?

Well what if there was group much like wasteland medics or Reddit Rescue Force that could lay down some pay back. You post on a specific thread or sub-reddit. Something like this:

• Server
  • Where you were killed/injured
  • Approximate bandit location (optional)
  • Bandit gear (optional)
  • Size of bandit group (optional)

The groups would then scramble a fire squad with all of your intel and avenge your death, then also giving the option to have the victim loot the corpse of his assailant. Everyone wins, gear for a newer spawn, assault missions for teams looking for action.

I get excited just thinking about, who can help me get this off the ground in its respected areas?

Steam: matt.r.connolly

Most of the bandits seem like they are hackers at least from my experience. Just yesterday I was walking in the forest with my friend and this fucking bandit came out of nowhere behind him and didn't fire a single shot before my friend died along with me. I'd think that this would have a hard time getting people to handle the bandits.

Edited by CryoticMonkeh

I am just talking about people who spawn kill and log in just to try to snipe people, obviously not much we can do about hackers