MrDarkSydeee

In Need of a Decent Team with Decent Gear

I'm not asking for you to go through a long winded process of signing up on a website only to be rejected a couple of weeks later, I'm keeping it within this forum post.

I'm just asking that everyone who wants to "sign-up" should speak full english and can speak over a mic on Skype. It would also be a bonus if you had decent gear as well because I have next to nothing..

Just reply to this topic saying a little bit about your time on DayZ and what loot you have, and I guess I will go through an elimination process.

My Steam ID is: MrDarkSydeee

A group of 4/5 would suit well, so hurry up and get signing.

What I Need:

- A couple of Snipers.

- Full Frontal Assault Players who go into the heart of the battle/action.

- Someone who drives and fixes up vehicles.

- Maybe someone who has loot to give to me! :lol:

Just something I forgot to add, everyone signing up should be mature, and have a fairly deep voice who doesn't take any crap. So the age boundary is 15 onwards.

So basically your asking for your own personal army composed of hard working DayZ members that will give you the loot they find?

• Like 1

So basically your asking for your own personal army composed of hard working DayZ members that will give you the loot they find?

Of course not, they can keep their loot, I'm just asking if there is anything which they WANT to give to me or don't need, I'm here.

And its not my personal army, it's just a group of people who want to team up.

"It would also be a bonus if you had decent gear as well because I have next to nothing."

That made me laugh so hard.

It's pretty stupid to write in such a manner... You really seem to think that people are dying to team up with you.

Edited by MagicJohnson

So you're a poorly geared stranger who wants to team with a end-game geared squad, so that you guys can do what...?

It's not hard to crawl down a road of a town, walk into a supermarket, pick up a gun and a buncha tools, and crawl back out. And then maybe hit up that hospital or farm on your way out of town? Yeah, you'll be good for quite a while.

Atleast get some OK weapons first.