Sign in to follow this  
Conor (DayZ)

G36c SD - Snipers

So I killed a guy in Uk101 at about 4:59AM ( GMT + 0 ), his name was Snipers. We killed him about 30 mins ago and jacked his car. I died in the process and my friend got away with his car. We then came across him in Balota and he had had NVG's lol, I thought he might've looted them off my body but after we killed him we checked his inventory and found this..

dMsWt.jpg

LnU2b.jpg

When I found his dead body I instantly took his G36c out of pure joy, but after 30 seconds I realised it was hacked and dropped the gun, took a few SS's and made this thread lol. I didn't spawn this shit in, making the thread incase I get wrongfully banned.

That guy came after us shortly after we killed him. Apparently he had the same weapons again (G36c SD, golden revolver etc), killed 3 of us with headshots rather quickly...

Whats the point in even playing DayZ if you're (based on if Hornsters information is accurate) spawning the best weapons and using an aimbot? I never understood such actions...

Whats the point in even playing DayZ if you're (based on if Hornsters information is accurate) spawning the best weapons and using an aimbot? I never understood such actions...

Yeah, some people just cannot play games legitimately. I lost an M4A3 CCO SD, NVG's and a few other things trying to kill him the first time... Two days worth of looting and this prick just spawns his stuff in.

Thx for this. I will keep an eye out for young mr Snipers on UK101. Will find his GUID in the logs and let Dayz team know so he can be added to the banlist.

cheers

Rocco

Yeah' date=' some people just cannot play games legitimately. I lost an M4A3 CCO SD, NVG's and a few other things trying to kill him the first time... Two days worth of looting and this prick just spawns his stuff in.

[/quote']

Yeah, thats how I use to be until I got tired of it. Now I just go off the coast and hunt well armed players (so easy because they're always trying to be rambo and shoot down herds of zombies). You're instantly geared up again, it's amazing.